Installing Victoria 4 add-ons

I probably sound like I have no idea what Im talking about but bear with me and please help. installed the Victoria 4 3D Model Pro Suite using Install Manager. Everything is pretty much working accept the Morphs++ (developer Kit, PowerLoader, Studio CF, and muscle morphs) are not checked off on the "smart" tab, it says they have no additional metadata.

I dont know if thats normal or what but I also installed the Girl 4 Pro Bundle and none of it is showing up on DAZ Studio, only the girl poses and shaping sliders. But none of the clothes or characters for her can be found.

I contacted DAZ's help service and its taking forever to respond. Im new to Daz Studio and kinda stupid so if someone can explain to me what is going on and how i can get everything to work in the simplest way as soon as possible, I would be very grateful.

Its for DAZ Studio 4.6 (64bit) on Windows 7 (64bit)

PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

All of your Generation 4 content (V4, G4, M4 etc) are in Poser format, and you will find them in the Content Library pane under Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Figures > DAZ People. The Morphs++ packs will appear in the same place, Poser Formats > My DAZ 3D Library > Pose.

See if that helps for now.

• ariocharioch Posts: 165
    edited December 1969

Yep, what Jimmy said. It took me a looooong time to figure that out. Any models before Gen 5 didn't have their own Daz format, they were mostly cr2 pp2, pz2, obj, etc. These are not native Daz formats, they're Poser and they aren't "Smart Content" enabled, so they'll appear in your Content Library under Poser formats. Kinda sucks that Daz hasn't combined all your content in one handy, organized place, but it is what it is.

• edited December 1969

So do i re-download them to that location or are they already there and I just need to add it to the directory?

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

What is being said is that they should already be there. Did you look in the Content Library Pane (not SMART CONTENT) under Poser Formats etc etc like Jimmy said?

• edited December 1969

Ohhh now i know what youre talking about, I got it now. I never wouldve thought to look there... Thank you so much guys!

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

What a lot of new comers don't know is how Daz Studio came to be and why it uses Poser formats. It was so much easier helping folks when we had no Smart Contnet Pane.