(Polish) Space Battle Fleet Instabuy

BruganBrugan Posts: 365

Just a shoutout to Polish's new spaceships since I didn't already see a thread about it.

Total instabuy, promo's look amazing, can't wait to play around with them tonight.

PLEASE tell me you're going to do at least some limited interiors (Bridge, engineering, crew space? :D

Comments

• Wishlisted! Interiors would  be sweet.

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,315

Agreed, instant buy.
    I would vote for some fleet support ships. Missile collier, fast cargo ship, hospital ship, repair ship.
    A fleet doesn't have only fighting ships!

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,981

I think you could get away with kitbashing the interiors as there are quite a few good ones on here..

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,078

Polish does great work, and can kitbash TangoAlpha's series of scifi interiors called MV Stella, which is on sale now.

https://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=mv+stella

zz01 mv stella.JPG
    534 x 317 - 48K
  • kaotkblisskaotkbliss Posts: 2,914

I wish I could instabuy :( My card (while not maxed) is still higher than I want so I need to wait a couple weeks until next pay maybe.

• DaikatanaDaikatana Posts: 828

Held off on getting this yesterday although it was a major exercise of “won’t power”.  Into my wish list it went.  But today, with the Ensk Outpost release for PC+ showing up in the new release category, I caved.  Into my cart it went and the Ensk Outpost product triggered the discount.  This was just too much of a good deal.  Sold!

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808

For interiors, there are also Mely3D's three SciFi Interior Construction Sets:   First    Second   Third

• Went in my wishlist for now (bought too many Stonemason products during that Flash Sale).  Once my hobby fund/wallet gets a breather and an injection next pay day I'll be getting this at the next Catch-up sale.

I want to start really learning Daz and 3d rendering by doing some Sci-fi renders (potentially a series/story when my skills progress and GPUs come down in price so I can build a new more render-friendly computer).  These will make great assets to have in my library.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,308
    edited March 2018

Polish always does some great stuff. Not to complain, but I might have enjoyed some camera presets for those crazy solar system scenes.  I mean, if you have a scene preset, why not include the cameras used in the promos?  Stonemason eventually started including cameras and the value of his products increased for me exponentially!  But otherwise, keep up the great work!

Here's a little something I did playing around with this bundle.

Super Nova Capital Ship

FS_Super_Nova_Capital_Ship_6b_3D_Erik_Pedersen.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 257K
    Post edited by Gogger on

Wow, that looks like you took a picture of a physical model!

• BruganBrugan Posts: 365

I haven't rendered anything yet, mostly because I'm having so much fun playing with the dang things lol!

I'd love to see an add-on model of the detailed landing bay interior for the carrier, as well as a bridge interior even if it's generic to all 3 of the big ships.

edited March 2018

I hate myself. I have such weak will power...

the bundle is now in my possession...

*edit*

I probably should make a note and mention that the first part is only a joke

Post edited by kaotkbliss on
  • SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited March 2018

I did a quick render, using just the ships:

Advancing.jpg
    3200 x 1800 - 3M
    Post edited by SimonJM on
  • The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited March 2018

Very nice work.

It's great to have a fleet with a unified design aesthetic without the same license concern as a more famous Star Fleet or First Order or whatever.

Interiors would be good , though I could kitbash in the interim. Noncombat or supply vessels with similar designs would be good... sublight military shuttle craft, Courier ship, fleet tender (for the Beyhive), an independent merchant/supply ship with a q ship variant.

Just seeing a good quality fleet makes you hope we might someday get more military outfits for the genesis 3/8 dollies (male and female)... Something more militaristic and less Pyjamas. I have things that might work, though.

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on

I've often wished sets would end up completed. You get a few things for a very distinct world, but then nothing. No way to complete that world except to mix it with another and make a completely new one.