Where is everyone?

2»

Comments

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

They are getting things fix as fast as possible. They hired extra hands to help with programing. So please be patient.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    I AM STILL THINKING THAT CHANGING THE STORE AND THE FORUM WAS A BIG MISTAKE (what I have just said before the change) NO MATTER HOW MANY PROGRAMMERS HAD TO FIX PROBLEMS EVERY DAY...THE OLD STORE BUT ESPECIALLY THE OLD FORUM WAS MUCH BETTER. AND THAT IS SAD :down:

Normally I would tell you stop yelling but the upper case text is WAY easier to read on this god awful color scheme. :shut:

Now THIS is perfection in forum design and color scheme, why can't they do something like this as default with a light grey/black text version as extra option for the 10 people out of 20k people that like it that way?
    http://www.art-collab.com/ARTForum/index.php

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

Text does seem like its a bit small. May need to be increased a font size or two.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    They are getting things fix as fast as possible. They hired extra hands to help with programing. So please be patient.

I am always patient :roll: :P :lol:

• hamstergirl4444hamstergirl4444 Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Fisty said:

Now THIS is perfection in forum design and color scheme, why can't they do something like this as default with a light grey/black text version as extra option for the 10 people out of 20k people that like it that way?
    http://www.art-collab.com/ARTForum/index.php

Fisty, that's so funny to me because I was thinking the exact same thing when I signed up for that forum last week LOL :)

• Cyn ArtCyn Art Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It is really quiet. I mostly (attempt to) lurk about...

... but, I agree... it's kinda sad around here lately... {{{{HUGS}}}} to anyone who might need/want one.

ahhhhhhh ::cuddles in:: I was hoping I'd find a hug somewhere! :sick:

Thanks! I needed that. :cheese:

[snip]

Is every regular poster gone on vacation? :down:

Nah. Just a little bored. Went out to watch the mud crack. :-/

edited December 1969

Anyone know where the written documentation for the CCTs went?

• T JaimanT Jaiman Posts: 560
    edited June 2012

You mean at the doku? Like this stuff?
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/plugins/cct/start
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/userguide/creating_content/rigging/tutorials/transfer_utility/start

Google might be more useful than clicking around the doku.
    site:http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/ CCT

Or do you mean a download by Zigraphix?
    I seem to remember one, but can't find the durn thing on my drive, so I don't have a filename to search for.

Post edited by T Jaiman on
    edited December 1969

Yeah, those ones.. thanks. =) They were all down yesterday when I was trying to access them.. =/

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:
    I AM STILL THINKING THAT CHANGING THE STORE AND THE FORUM WAS A BIG MISTAKE (what I have just said before the change) NO MATTER HOW MANY PROGRAMMERS HAD TO FIX PROBLEMS EVERY DAY...THE OLD STORE BUT ESPECIALLY THE OLD FORUM WAS MUCH BETTER. AND THAT IS SAD :down:

But the thing is, they couldn't afford to keep the old sight running anymore because it grew to unstable and it was literally a 24/7 job for the team to just to maintain it. At least here, while it's errored out the max has stability and room to expand.
    edited December 1969

Yeah, they really did need to change it.. it was painfully obvious when the web team stopping working constantly to keep the old site working to put time towards developing the new one.. all sorts of things that were minor sporadic annoyances became serious problems for the majority of users. And that's just the forums. Now I'm not happy with the new design or how long it's been buggered.. but it did need to be changed.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I read that they brought in some help to get the Store fixed. I hope they keep the extra help so we get all the old features back when they start working on the forums.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,700
    edited December 1969

I do not mind the coloring of the new site. If there was a in site option to change the looks maybe I would use something different.

Maybe I should find a way to zoom in the forum so that it can use the full width of my monitor. There is a lot of empty space on both sides of the forum and the store.

• CherokeeCherokee Posts: 292
    edited December 1969

Maybe I should find a way to zoom in the forum so that it can use the full width of my monitor. There is a lot of empty space on both sides of the forum and the store.

Hold down the CTRL key and use the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in or out....that is, if your using a mouse.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Cherokee said:

Hold down the CTRL key and use the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in or out....that is, if your using a mouse.

Thanks for that, much better :)