Is it possible? Genesis question

dobbsplacedobbsplace Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Greetings,

I am interested in the Slim Man and Rael Demon guy from Rawart.
I am just starting into the Genesis thing and am a poser user. Genesis looks cool, has been a pain to implement, but I like some of the models.
The undead fiend lists some morphs in its product page. One of them is demon. I bought the morphs for the UF, but there is no demon morph. I looked up stuff and found Rawart sells a demon guy.
Is that where the demon morph for genesis comes from?

Rawart also has a slim man for genesis. Same as the demon guy from Rawart. These have no dson importer listed. Can I use these two products for use in Poser?

Help? Only through the forum helpers have I been able to proceed with my Genesis experiment.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

The Demon morph used in that sample from the Undead Fiend promos is probably from Genesis Creature Creator Heads.

For items that haven't been updated to DSON, the morphs will still work in Poser, you'll just have to dial them manually instead of having a preset. If you have DS4.5+ you can resave the presets as .duf and create Poser Companion Files for them.

• dobbsplacedobbsplace Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Awesome. I bought those and they work. Your good. Got one more for you. Now that that's working, the morphs, I have textures that are not erm fitting. Seems like their are tears in the joints where the texture maps are supposed to touch. Big guy little jacket disease. What do you think? Am I putting on wrong textures? M4 and Genesis textures are different is what I'm thinking. Care to tackle that one?
    please?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Genesis can use multiple UVsets, but you can't switch them in Poser the way you can in DS. Apply the Genesis Basic Male texture first -- that will switch the UVset to M4. Then you can apply M4 textures.