Which ground used for Promos?

AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

Hi,

again the question:
Which other assets were used to shoot the promos of "Dirt Bike Poses for Genesis 8 Male"?
Especially the ground prop would be very interesting.

Wasn't it usually mandatory to list the stuff shown but not included in the products?

Thank you

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,924

it should be IMO but isn't 

but only stuff from the DAZ store can be listed if they choose to

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,566

Except for a small hill prop, those promos look like they were rendered with one of the UltraHD IRAY HDRI With DOF beach products like this one

Or this one

• AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

Thank you for the quick reply.

But I don't think, it is simply an HDRI.
    For these shots you have to move far from the center deep into the dunes on the edge. Evertime I did this in a wide landscape HDRI, I got dramatic distortions instead of clean out-of-center renders.

And related to the naming of used foreign assets:
    As I supposed to create a product, I was forced to name all other products.

Your best bet is to put in a support ticket and ask about the products used. I have done this in the past. I still think it is mostly the second of the two hdri products I mentioned with a hill prop for the main promo, the two in the first attached promo and the two in the last attached promo.

It looks a bit like one or two of the beach/desert products by ShaaraMuse3D (Dryland Expanse and/or Dryland Oasis) over at the other store (I would link, but I never know the rules about that). The bit of leaf scatter could be theirs, too. If that's the case, it would explain why it wasn't listed as a product used. 

Hi Phoenix,

it is not that much risk to link to products of this shop. Even Renderosity or ShareCG isn't a problem.
    Cause with your keywords this site's search don't want to show any result.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited March 2018

The products Phoenix mentioned are found on Renderosity, I went there and put the name of Dryland Oasis in their search engine, and it came up. So should be possible to find them there :) hope that helps

Post edited by Carola O on

Thank you, Carola.

Looks like a really interesting environment.