Summer Halter Dress- Fast Grab- If You Want To See It On V4.2- I Love it!

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I do product reviews (among other things) to see which products are easy "out of the box" on my V4.2 Giovana and Genesis Cassini characters. I did Summer Halter Dress in my art studio thread review, and don't normally call attention to the reviews but this is 70% off. So thought I'd steer you to the review today. A really fun dress, that despite the promo image of really sexy, is a lovely dress with so many morphs it can be family friendly at the top. I really like it! (The colors and textures are marvelous.)
Enjoy!
Cathie

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/19756/P435

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    edited December 1969

I appreciate your reviews. I wish there were more of that kind of thing available.

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the review. This was one of the items I was on the fence about - mainly because I only use Genesis and some V4 dresses haven't worked well for me in the past. I went ahead and got it. I have to say I love it! (I like other items by Xena too.) You can make it longer or wider if you wish but I was more interested in seeing how it would look in dynamic poses.

S5NataKick.png
    861 x 586 - 244K
    MahNewDress.png
    403 x 586 - 107K
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited June 2013

barbult said:
    I appreciate your reviews. I wish there were more of that kind of thing available.

Why thank you! (Smile.) I try to put little notes with it to speed everyone along (for instance, I looked for Characters and it was "Figures"
    I'm also learning my limitations, lol- but if I have to work two hours to get a dress to lay down, or moving one morph totally destroys another one (and my V4 doesn't have any of the beefed up morphs- so a slender frame should theoretically have less poke through and movement poke-through. But before I post a "hmmmm" review I want to be sure I've spent at least a couple hours trying to figure it out if I have problems. Quite the learning experience! (But we did find a possible glitch in a product after I spent FOUR hours battling it. Won't do THAT again!)

Getting ready to post Sensibility Dress in DM's Courage Realm. Will be at that same post location as I still need to fill up the post after the halter dress one. I also did the garden well that was Fast Grab today.

Post edited by Novica on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the review. This was one of the items I was on the fence about - mainly because I only use Genesis and some V4 dresses haven't worked well for me in the past. I went ahead and got it. I have to say I love it! (I like other items by Xena too.) You can make it longer or wider if you wish but I was more interested in seeing how it would look in dynamic poses.

Very nice! I hadn't done it on my V5 Cassini yet so it's great to know it transferred over quite well!