Looking for the source of this render.

Hello. I am curious who made this render, and also what kind of model is used here? Is it a complete character or is it made from saparate pieces like body, hair, etc?

I am new to DAZ so forgive me if my question sounds stupid.

gif.gif
183 x 235 - 311K

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Would help if we knew where the render came from. Not much we can tell from that small thumbnail.

• nigakniga321nigakniga321 Posts: 1
    edited March 2018

I found it on the ad banner promoting some game or something like that while using a gif of DAZ render. I tried to find the original but google can't find anything and unfortunatelly that's all I have.

By the way the gif is supposed to be animated but its not for some reason. Maybe forum broke it. 

Post edited by nigakniga321 on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

The image looks like a part of an ad for a walking animation, but looking thru the products, didn't see anything that matched the look, so no way to tell where it is from. As for the model, from such a small, distorted image, it could be any figure with a dark hair product, so your choices are endlass. If you are trying to recreate that look, since there is very little detail, any figure would do it.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited March 2018

There's probably no way to tell unless we got a larger and less distorted image.

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • There's probably no way to tell unless we got a larger and less distorted image.

I upscaled it and fixed a distortion. Still bad quality but its the best I can do. Maybe it would help. 

123.png
    528 x 939 - 305K