Mika 8

Is Mika 8 out as I could not find in a store search but when loooking at the new Star Angel outfit for Aiko 8 I noticed the following supported morph:

FBM Mika 8 Body

​I was doing my usual check of new outfits looking for Lilith 8 but alas no joy.

​.

Comments

• neither of those figures are out yet, if at all.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,294

Just because you see a body morph in an outfit or hair does not mean the figure is out yet, but it does mean that it will arrive eventually. That might be a few weeks, or could be many months. With Sakura, Aki and Karyssa out in the last few months, the next girl is likely to be a "real world" figure, perhaps Mei Lin 8.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Mika 8? Good...another one I can skip. :| In the meantime, still not a hint of Gianni, Leo, Mei Lin, Lee, et al. With a March Madness which is anything but, I find that news very depressing. LOL

Bleh.

Laurie

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246

I seem to recall someone spotting Mei Lin among fits for something back a few weeks ago. But no further spotting since.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,638

Perhaps they whitewashed Aiko in order to avoid three Asians in quick succession: Sakura, (Aiko), Mei Lin.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,552

I’m hoping for a guy. Still would really like Gianni without the fantasy warrior garb though wink but small chance of that.

• Sorry folks I probably did not phrase my question correctly.

When I saw the Miko 8 morph I basically wanted to highlight it as a confirmed future assest release. The reason I asked was to check I had not missed a release as I am limited in what I can search for while at work.

As Allenart said a real world figure next would be awesome. No issue with  Mei Lin or Lee etc. but still holding out for Lilith 8. Hoping she is not an October release to go with Halloween based on her usual style.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246

Here lately, apart from Alexandria and Edward, they seem to have been releasing a lot of stylized figures in a group. Not all of them in the same style, but all stylized. We do seem to be due another real world one as a change. But it *would* make sense to release a Kenji now, if they are going to.

JOdel said:

Here lately, apart from Alexandria and Edward, they seem to have been releasing a lot of stylized figures in a group. Not all of them in the same style, but all stylized. We do seem to be due another real world one as a change. But it *would* make sense to release a Kenji now, if they are going to.

He would seem to be the logically candidate, but they seem to change the name of their stylized males each generation, so he could have a different name.

Having said that DAZ have had a semi pattern of a female each month, and a male every other month, so the next male would be in the second half of April (maybe Lee 8, if Mei Lin is the April girl).

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,958

I’m hoping for a guy. Still would really like Gianni without the fantasy warrior garb though wink but small chance of that.

I agree, Gianni was one of my favorite guys. I kinda don't mind the fantasy gear though

• EJWorksEJWorks Posts: 483

I want Hiro or Kenji 8 out next. They brought back Stephanie after skipping her in the previous generation, they really should bring Hiro for this one. Kenji does go better with the current style of Aiko, so I'm really hoping they bring him back. For the most part releases have been 2 females, 1 male, 2 females... However they did break that (I think it was around November/December) when they released Stephanie, Lucas, Monique, Darius. Owan seems to go with Charlotte, but they had Sakura released inbetween them. It would be interesting if they released a releastic figure, such as Lilith, next and then Kenji 8. It's as though Daz is trying to be as difficult to predict as possible. Or, they had a nice release schedule but keep experencing problems so they just release whatever base figure is done with as many new clothes/hair/etc. that are ready and call it a bundle.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,140
    EJWorks said:

I want Hiro or Kenji 8 out next. They brought back Stephanie after skipping her in the previous generation, they really should bring Hiro for this one. Kenji does go better with the current style of Aiko, so I'm really hoping they bring him back. For the most part releases have been 2 females, 1 male, 2 females... However they did break that (I think it was around November/December) when they released Stephanie, Lucas, Monique, Darius. Owan seems to go with Charlotte, but they had Sakura released inbetween them. It would be interesting if they released a releastic figure, such as Lilith, next and then Kenji 8. It's as though Daz is trying to be as difficult to predict as possible. Or, they had a nice release schedule but keep experencing problems so they just release whatever base figure is done with as many new clothes/hair/etc. that are ready and call it a bundle.

Hear hear!  and since they brought back Steph then David should be there too... even if DAZ states they are making no money on the male figures they could at least have in house, supported shapes and release a morph pack for a mate for Aiko, Sukura, Steph.... it's just ridiculous at this point! 

RAMWolff said:
    EJWorks said:

Hear hear!  and since they brought back Steph then David should be there too... even if DAZ states they are making no money on the male figures they could at least have in house, supported shapes and release a morph pack for a mate for Aiko, Sukura, Steph.... it's just ridiculous at this point! 

Since Lucas and Owen have the "young man" category well filled, I am not sure what a David would bring us.

• Like others have mentioned above, I can't wait for Lee 8 or Gianni 8. I will liteally splurge money on them, even amounts I shouldn't. I hope the staff and PAs read this! I'm ready to spend A LOT of money for these two figures! >o<

• CortexCortex Posts: 109

I liked Mika 7 so I will probably buy Mika 8.

providing they dont give her the extra long or heavy jaw that seems to be common in some iconic generation 8 females - as elvish characters need to have delicate jaws.

• EJWorksEJWorks Posts: 483
    Cortex said:

I liked Mika 7 so I will probably buy Mika 8.

providing they dont give her the extra long or heavy jaw that seems to be common in some iconic generation 8 females - as elvish characters need to have delicate jaws.

Mika being a Thorne character I don't think she'll have the heavy jaw. Karyssa 8 was by her in this generation and I think she has lovely stereotypical elf features. That being said, elvish folk don't have to have delicate features. But I like some of the elfish look just to get a break from some of the other features that are way too common in this current generation.

• CortexCortex Posts: 109

Karyssa was adorable. Thorne has incredible talent, so I'm looking forward to it.