Finalizing Prop With Hexagon Morphs

OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I've recently created my own, original props, complete with morphs created via the Hexagon Bridge. However, while the morphs remain intact as a DAZ Scene, when I tried saving my new prop as an Actor, the morphs weren't saved as well.

Ideally, I would like to be able to save my new prop as a Prop, as well as have the morphs I've created saved with it. Can anybody give me any pointers on how to do so?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,884
    edited December 1969

Have you tried File>Save as>Support Asset>Figure/prop Asset?

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Well I haven't tried this yet with props, but certainly with clothing and figures ... the morphs are always a separate save. They will show up on the Parameters Tab only when the proper item is selected in the scene.

• OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419
    edited December 1969

Well, I tried saving as a Figure/Prop Asset.

The good news is that it worked. The morphs I created in Hexagon were saved with the prop.

The bad news is that some Hexagon Morphs which I had previously removed using the Property Editor also showed up, and I can't get rid of them no matter what I do!

Does anybody have any suggestions on how to deal with these unwanted morphs so that they stay gone?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,884
    edited December 1969

They will have dsf files in \Data\Name you chose\Product name your chose\Morphs\Base\ (I think) - just remove the fiels for the morphs you don't want.

• OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419
    edited December 1969

Found the files and deleted them. Problem solved.

Thank you very much. I truly do appreciate this.