Abigail Hair files missing

I bought the Aiko 8 Pro bundle, downloaded and installed it through install manager.  I went to hair and can not find a folder for PropsCHick in either the Genesis 3  or Genesis 8 Female: Hair folders  Install manager says the files are installed but they are not there.  I even browsed to the file location and they are not in the file structure..  Any ideas?

Comments

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765
    edited March 2018

Smart Content tab -> Hair

or

Content Library tab -> My DAZ 3D Library -> People -> Genesis 3 Females -> Hair -> PropsChick

Content Library tab -> My DAZ 3D Library -> People -> Genesis 8 Females -> Hair -> PropsChick

Take note of the extra 's' after the word 'Female'. QA department should enforce consistency with folder naming.

Post edited by y3kman on
  • WandererWanderer Posts: 957
    edited March 2018

I think that this is the largest barrier for Daz Studio -- as someone who's been involved in quality assurance, and maybe a little OCD, there are few things I find more maddening (apart from poorly annotated code) than the tangled mess that is my content database. I have about 5700 products installed, but little hope of finding things that don't appear in smart content or spring to mind when I'm creating. Seriously. This has always been an issue as far as I know, and yet it would be so easy to address. A wise man once told me to start as you intend to go. I consider myself a good customer, but I am hindered by their choices in this area. I wouldn't be surprised if some people don't purchase more product because of their fear of losing track of things or cluttering what they need most.

Post edited by Wanderer on
  • fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

The files got loaded into People> Genesis 8 Females > Hair.

Note that normally the path should be People >Genesis 8 Female > Hair.

Just move the file to the usual path.