Realistic Lace Texture PNG Seamless (Free)

CamilleCamille Posts: 25
edited March 2018 in Freebies

Hi people! :)

I'd like to share a free, seamless lace texture PNG I made. The lace texture tiles perfectly (without visible seams). You can scale it up or down for different fabric weave effects.

Commercial use allowed! You can use this lace fabric texture for DAZ/Poser clothes you make for sale. The lace texture is a PNG so it can be opened in any 2D or 3D program.

Seamless Lace Texture PNG by Camille Kleinman

This hi-res floral lace pattern looks very realistic since it was made from an image of a real lace fabric (not computer generated).
It has realistic transparency and can either be used as a black lace texture or as a transparency map with any other fabric texture or fabric color. See example below:

Free Black Lace Texture Seamless PNG by Camille Kleinman

Download the free seamless lace texture here: https://cgelves.com/marvelous-designer-lace-texture-free-download/

Enjoy! :)

Camille

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Looks good, Camille. Thanks!

• EC3DEC3D Posts: 131

Thank you Camille!. I was having trouble finding good textures of these even for purchase.

• GlennFGlennF Posts: 141
    edited March 2018
    Camille said:

Hi people! :)

I'd like to share a free, seamless lace texture PNG I made. The lace texture tiles perfectly (without visible seams). You can scale it up or down for different fabric weave effects.

Commercial use allowed! You can use this lace fabric texture for DAZ/Poser clothes you make for sale. The lace texture is a PNG so it can be opened in any 2D or 3D program.

Seamless Lace Texture PNG by Camille Kleinman

This hi-res floral lace pattern looks very realistic since it was made from an image of a real lace fabric (not computer generated).
    It has realistic transparency and can either be used as a black lace texture or as a transparency map with any other fabric texture or fabric color. See example below:

Free Black Lace Texture Seamless PNG by Camille Kleinman

Download the free seamless lace texture here: https://cgelves.com/marvelous-designer-lace-texture-free-download/

Enjoy! :)

Camille

thank you for this

seamless Tille Test.jpg
    1114 x 778 - 283K
    Post edited by GlennF on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited March 2018

Thank You. Very nice looking textures!

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • Looks great! But looks like you have to give out your email to download.

• CamilleCamille Posts: 25
    GlennF said:
    Camille said:

thank you for this

@GlennF You're welcome! Your bodysuit looks hot!

@MilosGulan @Echidnaean @dragonfly_2004  :) You're welcome! Enjoy!

Looks great! But looks like you have to give out your email to download.

Sorry, I'm hosting the downloads on Gumroad and that's how Gumroad's system works. 
    They require an email for all downloads (paid or free).
    You can enter any email you want. 

If you enter a real email and subscribe to updates, I can notify you when I have a new freebie.

• I've "bought" a few freebies from Gumroad, using a real email address, and not had any issues as a result.

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513

It's a good thing to have an account on Gumroad, this way you can save "purchases" to your account, even for freebies.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Very nice. Thank you, Camille!