Free Marvelous Designer Project File (Dynamic 3D Renaissance Dress)

CamilleCamille Posts: 25

Hi everyone! :)

I'd like to share a free Marvelous Designer project file I made. 

Free Marvelous Designer Project File by Camille Kleinman

Download the Marvelous Designer project here:
https://cgelves.com/free-marvelous-designer-dress-garment-file-patterns/

This Marvelous project file includes the ready-to-use Marvelous Designer dress garment file, the dress patterns (incl. sleeve patterns, skirt pattern, bodice pattern,and waistband pattern) as well as a Marvelous Designer fabric preset for soft silky material (like the skirt and sleeves).

You can use the silk fabric preset in any Marvelous Designer project to create soft fabric. You can also use the Marvelous clothing patterns to create other skirts or for learning purposes to see how flared skirts are made.

This is a Marvelous Designer 7 project file (which can be opened in MD7 and above). If you have an older version of Marvelous Designer software, you can easily recreate the dress from the included Marvelous Designer clothing patterns. (I even have a free tutorial how to trace patterns in Marvelous Designer and recreate clothes from patterns).

Commercial use is allowed!
You can use this Marvelous Designer project file as-is for your own projects, modify it, or use it as a base to create dynamic/conforming DAZ clothes for sale!

Enjoy! Looking forward to see what you create with it. :)

Comments