Installation on D drive problem

On my new laptop I downloaded DAZ studio a few weeks ago and was happily using it and downloading content until I got a message on Friday that I was running out of hard disk space. I then saw that although I have about 900GB space on my D drive I only had about 200GB on my C drive. I can't reallocate space to the C drive because they seem to be two physically separate drives. 

So in the end I uninstalled everything and, after going into windows and making my D drive the default for all downloads, I reinstalled Daz Studio, and then the Installation Manager. The IM seemed to have a default C pathway for downloads so I changed that to D. Then I reinstalled all my content. I checked, and it was indeed all there in the D drive, as indeed was the actual program and the installation manager.

Unfortunately, on firing up Daz Studio it doesn't seem to find the content - the message keep coming up that the file doesn't exist.

Is there any way of getting the program to look in the right place - or am I going about this completely the wrong way?

Any help would be appreciated!

Comments