Clear all Keys

I have cleared most keys I thought all but as seen by this video you cannot apparently get rid of keys for morphs. 

Is there a clear all button I do not see? 

Comments

• MalusMalus Posts: 370

Turns out I didn't have everything selected like I thought I did. Right-click select all make sure you are not in a plugin and delete it one keyframe at a time. Just hit next keyframe delete and so on. 

• If you select the figure node (assumingt his is a figure), right-click in the Scene pane, and click Expand from Selected - or if you want to clear everything at once choose Expand All - you should be able to select everything (click on first node in the Scene pane, scroll down and shift-click on the last) then use the Clear Animation command for your situation (clear, clear shape, or clear pose).

Thanks. I am still livid someone reported my video and got it removed. I followed the bloody rules here I made sure of no nudity etc and yet still I got my video which I put on unlisted removed because some vermicast here reported it. I am now aware I am no longer welcomed here. I accept it. 

that is new.PNG
    2908 x 1198 - 251K
  • Are yu sure it wasn't triggered by an algorithm on Youtube? The image you show mentions only one type of infringement, and I'd think it would take more than one report to trigger that if it came from outside youtube. In any event, compliance with the forum ToS would not be relevant, and if someone did have an objection to the video it would not mean you were unwelcoem here. Nor is it really a subject that can or should be discussed here, that image does show that there is an appeal process on Youtube.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    Malus said:

Turns out I didn't have everything selected like I thought I did. Right-click select all make sure you are not in a plugin and delete it one keyframe at a time. Just hit next keyframe delete and so on. 

You are very welcome here, and I have a better solution for you:) Go to the first frame on the timeline, leftclick on the parameters pane and Memorize Figure. Then leftclick and Clear animation/Clear Figure. Leftclick and Restore/Restore Figure. That'll give you the character with all poses and morphs as it was on frame 0 + an empty timeline.

Thanks. I may be welcomed here but it does not feel like it. The thing was unlisted those with a link are the only ones who could find it. So it had to be someone here it was a decent number of views when it happened so it could be many people or one it, either way, pisses me off. My channel is not special as is but still, that is another story.