March Madness products pages returning 404

These products are returning 404 errors:

Aldo HD

Z Art of Hugging

Comments

• ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

Try logging out - I bet you can see those pages.  Yeah - it's messed up.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,773

Because it is a March Madness ;)

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,211

In another thread someone mentioned adding a forward slash "/" at the end of the URL. That works for me. It must have been accidentally added to the page name, since they don't usually have it at the end like that (i.e., the pages that work properly)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    NorthOf45 said:

In another thread someone mentioned adding a forward slash "/" at the end of the URL. That works for me. It must have been accidentally added to the page name, since they don't usually have it at the end like that (i.e., the pages that work properly)

Doesn't work.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Daz is aware of the 404 problem and is working on it.

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342

Well, everything I've clicked on in the 'new' on the sales page is now working except for: the DA foal and horse poses and the Bradbury suspended rail system.

Those are two stubborn thumbs. I'm now tired of clicking on thumbs on the MM page and thumbs from pages gotten thru the MM page. lol

So yeah, mostly fixed now.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,305

Lots of 404s for me too. I tried logging in and out, and that did not help. What does work is opening the page in private mode.

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578

Cleared my cookies out yesterday and it worked.

Returned today and getting these 404 errors again.

Not good.

Not clearing my cookies everyday.  :/

• Yes still happening for me to, DAZ must not want our money ?

• Me: "Shut up and take my money!"

Daz: "Sorry loyal customer. 404, your request is not found."

This is REALLY getting old.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

Right-click, and open in private/incognito window to see the details, until Daz solves the issue.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

the olser stuff doesnt seem to be affected.  yayy for aiko3 stuff in sale and not seeing 404

• Gnome Sweet Gnome is returning a 404 for me, even when I try to access it through the Search function and not clicking through Fast Grab.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

Gnome Sweet Gnome is returning a 404 for me, even when I try to access it through the Search function and not clicking through Fast Grab.

Ati said:

Right-click, and open in private/incognito window to see the details, until Daz solves the issue.

• retiretomauiretiretomaui Posts: 383
    edited March 2018

Works only intermittently.

Plus, being a private windown when one tries to add it to the cart, well, it doesn't. Yes, one could just click to the cart from the creator's oveall catalog page, but that also sometimes results in an error message for me. I've tried this on two different laptops, one running Win 8,m the other 10, and both use Firefox. To put it simply, if these workarounds work for others, super, but they really don't work for me. I do appreciate the suggestion, though. Daz just needs to un*** itself (does his best Gunnery Sgt. Hartmann imppression) and fix the site.

Post edited by retiretomaui on