Miriam HD & Signature Smile HD Expression For Genesis 8 Female

As a relative newbie I always have problems finding the content that I buy and install (why there can't be a simple, basic, all-encompassing index is beyond me), but I do normally get there in the end, after wasting 30-60 minutes. But with the above product, which I bought today, I've been defeated. All easily installed through the Daz Install Manager, but I cannot find the two "asymetric standalone signature HD smiles that she comes with. I've looked literally everywhere - in every folder and sub-folder - complete waste of 90 minutes. If anyone can shed some light on this mystery I would be very grateful.

Comments

• I don't have it but it might be a morph that you can't find in the content library. Click on the head of the character and search for it at the parameters > all tap. As for if you can't find the content. You might want to download the files manually too and look inside the zip file you downloaded where they are.
  • DawnStarDawnStar Posts: 68

Ah! Bless you! That was it. All so easy once you know - but the gulf between knowing and not knowing is infinite.  I shall continue to chip away at my mountain (Everest) of ignorance. Thanks so much!