Issues with Anastasiya A5

ZenrelZenrel Posts: 245
edited June 2013 in New Users

No matter how many times I reinstall Ana, I keep getting this message of a missing file when I try to load the actor.

Some assets needed to load the file were missing. The content may not work as expected. The following files could not be found

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/UV Sets/DAZ 3D/GenePool/Stephanie 5.dsf

When I look at the store page of Anastasiya A5, it doesn't say it needs Stephanie 5 but only Genesis.

Anyone know of what to do?

Post edited by Zenrel on

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

No matter how many times I reinstall Ana, I keep getting this message of a missing file when I try to load the actor.

Some assets needed to load the file were missing. The content may not work as expected. The following files could not be found

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis/Base/UV Sets/DAZ 3D/GenePool/Stephanie 5.dsf

When I look at the store page of Anastasiya A5, it doesn't say it needs Stephanie 5 but only Genesis.

Anyone know of what to do?

As long as it's working for A5, I'd just ignore that. Possibly support for more figures was intended and possibly if one day you have Stephanie 5 it'll work with that figure too. As I haven't purchased Ana, I can't test that theory.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited July 2013

It appears the !Anastasiya_Character.duf, Anastasiya_MAT.duf and many of the MAT files are calling for the Stephanie UV set for the 5_iris and/or 7_tear material groups. All of the other UV's in the MAT files are Aiko 5.

The differences in the iris and tear materials are minor if changed to Aiko 5 UV and may have been just an incomplete switch out from starting out from S5 MAT files for Anastasiya. I'll file a bug report.

Mantis bug report filed: 0050523 June 13, 2013

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • ZenrelZenrel Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

Okay, thanks for the quick response you two! I really appreciated. :D

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited July 2013

Lindsey said:
    It appears the !Anastasiya_Character.duf, Anastasiya_MAT.duf and many of the MAT files are calling for the Stephanie UV set for the 5_iris and/or 7_tear material groups. All of the other UV's in the MAT files are Aiko 5.

The differences in the iris and tear materials are minor if changed to Aiko 5 UV and may have been just an incomplete switch out from starting out from S5 MAT files for Anastasiya. I'll file a bug report.

Mantis bug report filed: 0050523 June 13, 2013

Product updated, issue 0050523 closed July 1, 2013

Post edited by Lindsey on
  • ZenrelZenrel Posts: 245
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the update Lindsey!