More biometric expressions, please

Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 501
edited March 2018 in Product Suggestions

I bought this: https://www.daz3d.com/biometric-expressions-happiness-and-joy-for-genesis-3-female-s when it was introduced, and have been happy & joyous with it. I don't know how well it sold or is selling, but I hope to see more of the same from the creator and thought a little encouragement from a satisfied--oops, I meant happy--buyer couldn't hurt.smiley

Post edited by Blind Owl on

Comments

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755

I second this. Looks to be the start of a great series.

• And I third that request, will you please make this product for G8 M+ F ?????, with the extra morphs she would look fantastic

It's a great product but I only use G8 now, it is a brilliant product

• Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 1,113

Wow! This is so great to see. Thank you all so much. 

You'll be happy to know that the second release of Biometric Expressions has been tested and scheduled for release in just a few days.  Here's a peek

Also, make sure you've downloaded the update for the original Biometric Expressions, it fixes some minor lip-shaping issues that were missed in initial testing. :)

And I third that request, will you please make this product for G8 M+ F ?????, with the extra morphs she would look fantastic

It's a great product but I only use G8 now, it is a brilliant product

That's what I'm working on now! I have a full-time job, so I'm slower than a normal PA, but it's definitely coming.