dForce Midnight Monk for Genesis 3(Out Now)[Commercial]

Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
edited March 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

dForce Midnight Monk for Genesis 3 This is the follow on from the Angel of Death pack. Made for both Genesis 3 Male and Female. It has a dForce robe and collar with attached custom weight nodes. They come in a wearable preset so it’s drop and drag, but easier still a full scene sub set so it’s all loaded for you.
Note this is a dForce product only and is made to use with the plugin. There’s an easy to follow video tutorial so you’ll have no troubles getting started. There are 5 material presets plus bonus trim and torn edges addons.
There are 5 pose presets for both the male and female and a hand grip for the staff. This is a great set to have, and pushes your clothes to a new level of realism.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 498K
Popup03.jpg
1360 x 1000 - 466K
Popup06.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 308K
Popup01.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 478K
Popup07.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 266K
Post edited by Midnight_stories on

Comments

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited March 2018

Promo

Popup02.jpg
    1456 x 1000 - 395K
    Popup05.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 549K
    Popup04.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 555K
    Post edited by Midnight_stories on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,713

Yay! Looks good. Please consider a biblical robe version too.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Be careful Midnight Stories as sculpting robes can be habit forming.

• I'm glad I put this in now, I was going to leave it on the shelf. But it worked out well. Thanks for the support everyone !

• bloodboybloodboy Posts: 68
    edited March 2018

Awesome 1! is there a way to make the Hood more loose ? I think it´s a little bit to much Space between Hood and Face ??

Ahh ( my Fault just saw the Morphs for the Hood .. Great Work :)

Post edited by bloodboy on
  • Yes I do often have morph but never really tell people about them. The morph were an after thought, do them after the sim as the weight node over-rides the morphs and doesn't effect the sims.

• OdaaOdaa Posts: 1,548

This turned out very well, thank you!

• Odaa said:

This turned out very well, thank you!

Thanks this has been a really surprising how well this has sold, and thanks for your kind words !

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    Love this character! Will the robe also be released for the Genesis 8 version?
  • Estroyer said:
    Love this character! Will the robe also be released for the Genesis 8 version?

I did originally but DAZ didn't like the idea, and I was lucky they let this one in !

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684

Aww :O That is such a shame, I love this set :(