Lycaon - The Werewolf [commercial]

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    That's really a handsome mix there Skiriki! Can't wait to find some time to play with my newest GRRANIMAL! lol

I chucked the character preset to my DA account. Terminally brave and people with metric tons of morphs are welcome to try it. :D :D :D (Even if you don't have all of them, it will work out mostly fine.)

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

Skiriki where is midnight_stories’ “monster hair” (transmapped conforming body hair). not finding it in the store, do they have a store space somewhere else?? it looks great on the new wolf.

• AceOne01WonAceOne01Won Posts: 12
    edited December 1969

Bought Lycaon, the fur thing doesn't work on either of my computers, it causes a fatal error crash on one machine, it loads the figure on the other but the fur thing still doesn't work there either. At least it doesn't fatal error crash DAZ Studio, but it does give another error message telling me I have missing files, a whole lot of them...specifically it says I need the Freak 5, yet the product said it was both DAZ Studio 4.6 compatible, and the only figure requirement listed is Genesis. It says nothing about requiring the Freak 5, oh and before anyone asks...yes, I did purchase, download, install, and validate the LAMH plug-in and still it doesn't work on one machine and crashes DAZ Studio on the other...so I thought you all should know that problems do exist...looking forward to getting the issue fixed however.

edited December 1969

tonymouse said:
    Skiriki where is midnight_stories’ “monster hair” (transmapped conforming body hair). not finding it in the store, do they have a store space somewhere else?? it looks great on the new wolf.

Ah, now I know -- the final form of it is available with the Sabbatic Goat, but at some point last fall midnight_stories wanted me to beta test it (he's awesome like that and I made some half dozen test renders under different lights), so I have it in my runtime also under "monster fur". You should combine Sabbatic Goat hair with the other hair set that comes with MS Lycan and you'll get similar sort of look. Plus both of them are also awesome.

And now that I'm at home and diddling and tweaking this awesomesauce werewolf... Man alive, this is the BEST THING EVER. Once again, thank you thank you thank you RawArt!

edited December 1969

Bought Lycaon, the fur thing doesn't work on either of my computers, it causes a fatal error crash on one machine, it loads the figure on the other but the fur thing still doesn't work there either. At least it doesn't fatal error crash DAZ Studio, but it does give another error message telling me I have missing files, a whole lot of them...specifically it says I need the Freak 5, yet the product said it was both DAZ Studio 4.6 compatible, and the only figure requirement listed is Genesis. It says nothing about requiring the Freak 5, oh and before anyone asks...yes, I did purchase, download, install, and validate the LAMH plug-in and still it doesn't work on one machine and crashes DAZ Studio on the other...so I thought you all should know that problems do exist...looking forward to getting the issue fixed however.

I checked the LAMH preset in a text editor, and yeah, there seems to be a leftover part of some joint control from Freak, but the presets of CHR1 and CHR2 do not. You could load those for the less-furred version (and if you get LAMH working OK, load the fur manually) while waiting for freak-filtering to happen...

• BrumitDBrumitD Posts: 235
    edited December 1969

I bought Lycaon, then combined with ManWolf, Sabbatic Goat's glowing eyes, and Garibaldi Hair.

rwtlycan1sa.jpg
    1200 x 1293 - 427K
    edited December 1969

OH! I forgot to say -- my preset with 100% Fairy tossed in results a GREAT female werewolf too! I'll show once my other hybrid finishes.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    edited December 1969

Threw in a Red Riding Hood.

Red.jpg
    776 x 1200 - 254K
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,769
    edited December 1969

Lycaon does require freak5, it should be listed on the product page.
    I will pass that on to daz to make sure it gets up there immediately (or whenever they get to it)

As for the LAMH, you may want to check out the LAMH threads, as I believe some installs of the program are missing a couple folders or something to make sure it works properly.

Rawn

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    So I took Lycaon as a base, and then went to town with available morphs... Speaking of which, holy heck I have like a ton of them nowdays.

FYI, a dash of Anubis to head flavors it nicely. Mmmmm!

Here's one "nude" and one with midnight_stories' "monster hair" (transmapped conforming body hair). Sorry that I did not use the LAMH version, but I have a full version and at this time of the night (or morning, 5 am) .dll swap is not something in my plans... :( I promise I will do a LAMH render when I have more time and patience plus updated plugin. :D

Thanks, RawArt. This is really, really, really, really, really AWESOME wolfen. I'm going to have really GREAT time with this thing! One day, I'll do a render with all of your beastly critters in one picture!

If you don't have this shape and you need a werewolf: well, what are you waiting for!? It rocks! RawArt is like the king of LAMH groomers. :D

Nice render skiriki!

edited December 1969

Hi, just PM'ed you. Let me know how I can help :)

• MBuschMBusch Posts: 547
    edited December 1969

Nice character! I tested Lycaon Character with LAMH Preload Option and it crash DS when using the full LAMH plug-in. It will work with LAMH Free Player.

Tested with:
    DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18
    OS X 10.8.4
    Mac Pro 2.8 Ghz, Dual Quad-Core, 16 GB RAM
    ATI Radeon HD 5870

edited December 1969

MBusch said:

Nice character! I tested Lycaon Character with LAMH Preload Option and it crash DS when using the full LAMH plug-in. It will work with LAMH Free Player.

Tested with:
    DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18
    OS X 10.8.4
    ATI Radeon HD 5870

Yes...the full version LAMH is about to be updated, so it may crash. The free player has already been updated so it will work.
    The LAMH people obviously put the free player on priority so that a majority of the people will be able to use my characters.....which was real nice of them.
    The full version I am told will be out very soon.

Rawn

edited December 1969

MBusch said:

Tested with:
    DAZ Studio 4.6.0.18
    OS X 10.8.4
    ATI Radeon HD 5870

LAMH 1.06 full version update it's currently beta-testing and should be out very soon. Please guys bear with us for the next few days, we're almost there and we are sure you'll love all the new stuff you'll find there :)

edited December 1969

Here is the full version of the image I cut down for my promo shot...I really like it

RAwn

street-howl.jpg
    912 x 886 - 312K
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,255
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    RAMWolff said:
    That's really a handsome mix there Skiriki! Can't wait to find some time to play with my newest GRRANIMAL! lol

I chucked the character preset to my DA account. Terminally brave and people with metric tons of morphs are welcome to try it. :D :D :D (Even if you don't have all of them, it will work out mostly fine.)

How does one download from there. I don't see a download button.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

You need to be a member and logged in. The download button will appear to the right of Skiriki's description. The links to the right are:

Shop Similar Prints

Request a Print

Download File
    ZIP, 21.1 KB

edited December 1969

Ah. Inaccessible to me then. Ah well, I have Anubis, and can add to the head morph myself. The rest isn't quite so critical.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Having a URL of ilmatar.net is awesome!

edited December 1969

Having a URL of ilmatar.net is awesome!

My server. :D Snagged it in 2004, and been pleased with my choice. :D

edited December 1969

Thank you! Thank you very much!

edited December 1969

Think we need more pictures ;)

Rawn

DarkWolf.jpg
    864 x 864 - 210K
    edited June 2013

This is off topic to the new werewolf, but since you announced the update to the Taurian 2 here a well, I hope it is ok to put his here. I'm having a tiny issue with the horns I am poser user. the tips are not following the head when I pose him. is it just me??

Taurian_Fall_off.png
    839 x 842 - 374K
    Post edited by tonymouse on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,317
    edited December 1969

Another image no fur on this one.

Caged1.jpg
    776 x 1200 - 211K
    edited December 1969

tonymouse said:
    This is off topic to the new werewolf, but since you announced the update to the Taurian 2 here a well, I hope it is ok to put his here. I'm having a tiny issue with the horns I am poser user. the tips are not following the head when I pose him. is it just me??

Looking into this to see if it is reproducable

edited December 1969

Another image no fur on this one.

Another gorgeous shot scorpio64dragon!!!

edited June 2013

RawArt said:
    tonymouse said:

Looking into this to see if it is reproducable

Thank you it is happening when I am turning his head or neck but not chest.

edited to include that the horns are also affected when I move the L and R collars and arms.

Post edited by tonymouse on
    edited December 1969

I agree, more pictures.

This one features all the canine morphs I have for Genesis, excepting Evolution package's head morphs.

The main stage belongs to the new pack leader, of course!

Werewolves_of_Genesis.png
    2000 x 1250 - 4M
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I agree, more pictures.

This one features all the canine morphs I have for Genesis, excepting Evolution package's head morphs.

The main stage belongs to the new pack leader, of course!

Full moon fever!