Cannot download application

I recently obtained a windows platform. I paid 20.00 for Bryce 7, which I also have running on an iMac. I completed thepurchase, but the only files I recvd were lightning and content. There was no download for the .exe file for the actual application. 

I have not heard from  customer service as of yet. I want the application download or my 20.00 back.

Doies anyone here have any answers.

Respectfully

Thanks

Comments

• You shouldn't have needed to buy a nwe license, all daz applications that support both platforms are available for both from a single purchase.

In Install Manager, in the ready to Download tab, click the Download Filters button and make sure you have Windows 32 bit software checked.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

Richard, I didn't think Bryce was available to download through DIM?

I believe you need to download the .exe. file from your Product Library - it should appear here if you bought it: https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_11035

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

• MelanieL said:

Richard, I didn't think Bryce was available to download through DIM?

True, sorry - let's not tell Chohole that I don't currently have Bryce isntalled, OK?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139

Your secret is safe with me - oh, oops, looks like you posted it in the forum so everyone can see! laugh

• OK I found the link above thank you.

I will see if it works.

• galvezwildmangalvezwildman Posts: 4
    edited March 2018

I purchase Bryce 7 pro and had Daz Install Manager install on windows 10 desktop last fall.  the Harddrive had immenent failure warning message and crashed.

I installed new hard drive and new Windows 10.  now it won't install properly.  I see that it says now only 32 bit and is not listed as DIM download.   but it worked before.

so did Daz drop the 64 bit program? or was it an emulated version?

Post edited by galvezwildman on
  • I purchase Bryce 7 pro and had Daz Install Manager install on windows 10 desktop last fall.  the Harddrive had immenent failure warning message and crashed.

I installed new hard drive and new Windows 10.  now it won't install properly.  I see that it says now only 32 bit and is not listed as DIM download.   but it worked before.

so did Daz drop the 64 bit program? or was it an emulated version?

• i tried again... i was downloading Bryce  content first,

and not the Bryce 7pro program itself..  sigh

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,119
    edited March 2018

Don't use DIM, it's for Daz Studio only and doesn't work properly for Bryce or Carrara. Download the ZIP file, unpack in a temporary folder of your choice, then install manually from there. See this PDF: https://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/BryceContent_v4.pdf

Post edited by Horo on