Does Daz save temp files of scenes?

I know it does with renders, so if someone accidentally closes the render window it can still be recovered... My question is: Does it do something similar to scenes? Like an autosave once in a while? I created a scene and rendered quite a few images without saving and my computer froze. If there was any way to recover that scene it would be fantastic.

Comments

• No, it doesn't hae a scene auto-save. Its a much-requested feature, but I suspect there may be performance issues.

• There is a plug-in or script in the store called Super-Save that might help, although I've not used it myself.
  • No, it doesn't hae a scene auto-save. Its a much-requested feature, but I suspect there may be performance issues.

I knew it didn't have it a while ago. I was hoping it changed... Well, I sent a ticket to add up to the requests...

• There is a plug-in or script in the store called Super-Save that might help, although I've not used it myself.

I know, but I mean... $25 for an autosave I'd rather just stick a post-it to my screen with the words "Save now"...