MC-MMM DAZ Studio! Can't get it to work?

sebumisebumi Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

The product page said "ALL Textures are provided as Color, Bump and Specular maps" so I thought it would be really easy to use. It only came in a zip file, so I suppose its totally possible I put it in the wrong place, but it showed up in my Content Library so I thought I did it right, but when I try to apply any of the textures, DAZ prompts me to find the texture's jpg, then the bump, then.. etc, but it doesn't have any of that! It just has the one .dsa, which I thought had all that info! I tried to look up what a .dsa was, as opposed to the other textures that DID work, but my brain exploded and I still don't understand anything. Please help!

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

If you installed the zip manually, make sure you don't have a "Content" folder underneath "My Library". If so, you need to move what's under "Content" up one level and merge it with what's under "My Library" (if you're on a Mac, make sure you know how to merge rather than replace).

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited June 2013

Also if you downloaded this recently; check the file size. Some of the downloads, both zips and .exe files are not downloading fully before zapping out.

Post edited by patience55 on