GenX2 How to Transfer Morphs

Hi.  So I have gone through the manual and watched two different video tutorials on how to use this product.  So far I am unable to do much of anything.  When I try to transfer morphs I receive an error that "No Morphs selected for transfer."

According to the videos I have seen, I load a v4 / m4 character into the GenX pane.  Then add the appropriate injection files and morphs.  Then I should be able to start transfer.  No luck.

Can anyone shed insight into how to make this work?

Thanks

Comments

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,982
    edited February 2018

Ahh I think I see where you are going wrong, have you selected the Transfer: On For All Non Zero Values from the select tab a bit further down? For if you don't do that then you would get that error since you are not transfering anything..

Post edited by Ghosty12 on
  • Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    ghosty12 said:

Ahh I think I see what you are going wrong, have you selected the Transfer: On For All Non Zero Values from the select tab a bit further down? For if you don't do that then you would get that error since you are not transfering anything..

Bingo!  Yup.  Think that was it.  Thanks!

• Ghosty12Ghosty12 Posts: 1,982
    Geminii23 said:
    ghosty12 said:

Ahh I think I see where you are going wrong, have you selected the Transfer: On For All Non Zero Values from the select tab a bit further down? For if you don't do that then you would get that error since you are not transfering anything..

No worries glad to help out, it is one of those things that can be easily missed.. :)

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    ghosty12 said:
    Geminii23 said:
    ghosty12 said:

No worries glad to help out, it is one of those things that can be easily missed.. :)

Yeah.  I'll learn this darn thing.  Think I am gonna try to bring all of my M4/V4 characters into the modern G1/G2 class.