Figures and theire clothing/hair/etc...

Hello,

in my special case, I search for this lady's https://www.daz3d.com/modern-muses-jaide hair.

Generally speaking, it would be super cool if all products which where used in promo pictures would be listed and even better (and perhaps making some money for DAZ) if the links to the products would be provided.

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,908

I don't know what hair that is, but I can speak to your request to have items listed that were used in the promo images. Daz has requested that the PAs do this. (Some of us have been doing it on our own for a while now - as there's a field when we upload our products to include this information.) That being said, the "items used " doesn't always get listed. Sometimes, QA doesn't pass that information along when they put together the web pages for us. And for older products, like the Modern Muses Jaide, you're not going to find the used products listed - unless the PA goes back and asks Daz to include that information on the page.

But I want to assure you that most, if not all the PAs are now including that information whenever we upload a new product, and have been doing so since last fall (I believe that's when Daz officially made the request of us.) 

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581

There are some items are listed but sometimes it's not possible as we can use products from other stores, but can't provide links to them.

• Thank you for your information and the background (and the quickness (can I say "quickness"? is that a word?) of your response)!