Help! Eyes 3Delight render

can anyone help me im trying genesis 8 males on 3delight render but the eyes looked messed up can anyone help thanks 

eyes.jpg
1860 x 878 - 415K

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Is that an actual render or a screenshot? What lightning do you use? Are the eyes reflective and do you have anything in the scene to reflect? What shader did you use on the eyes surfaces? Share some more information and somebody will help you out!

• DMindsDMinds Posts: 47

its a render no shaders and 1 light the area right basic one i am new to daz DX sorry

its a render no shaders and 1 light the area right basic one i am new to daz DX sorry

No need to be sorry, we all have to start from zero:)

First, have you applied 3Delight materials? IRay materials don't look good in 3Delight without a lot of fiddeling. Select your character in the scene tab, go to the surface tab and select one of the eye surfaces (like Iris), in the upper left corner of the tab you can see what shader is used for the surface you have selected. If it is a 3Delight shader it should say Dz default shader or UberSurface or AoA SSS or something else similar. What shader is being used?

Also if you upload your render settings and light settings it would be easier to figure out what's the isssue. Render settings can be found in the render tab. Light settings in the parameter pane when your light is selected, or if it is an area light, in the surface pane.

yes iv used all 3delight renders i think soem the eyes is sss or somthing?? i think the eyesocket 

I'm sorry but if you don't provide some more detailed information I'm not able to help.

i fixed it thanks anyway i made the eye mostise to 00 im really sorry im really new to all this lol 

i fixed it thanks anyway i made the eye mostise to 00 im really sorry im really new to all this lol 

Glad you sorted it out:)

thanks for replys :)