Released Today! Coming soon dForce Informal Suit for Genesis 8 Male(s) by Aave Nainen

Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
edited February 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

In store soon!

Optimized to work beautifully with dForce this suit has an open jacket, button down shirt with top buttons undone shoes, socks and multiple texture options. No longer need to avoid seated or complex poses and has the added flexibilty of rigid follow node buttons that can be adjusted after running simulations.

01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 741K
Post edited by Aave Nainen on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

nice

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

Nice. Love the collar.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022

Really nice suit :)

• Looks great! 

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Awesome!  It flew into my cart.

edited February 2018

I'm having trouble with the textures for this set. When I apply the texutres it is applying a geoshell or messing with the textures to the body of my characters making them unusuable. Is there a fix? When I apply the texture I'm only selecting the outfit but it is applying to the skin.

one.JPG
    506 x 607 - 32K
    Post edited by Serene Night on
  • Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108
    edited February 2018

I'm having trouble with the textures for this set. When I apply the texutres it is applying a geoshell or messing with the textures to the body of my characters making them unusuable. Is there a fix? When I apply the texture I'm only selecting the outfit but it is applying to the skin.

Oh my, it seems I saved a Heirarchical Materials Preset without un-checking the wearing figure, it does seem to be only the Brown-Tan preset that I saved incorrectly, work-around until I get that fixed is to use ctrl click/selected only with the individual clothing pcs selected. 

There is an optional geo-shell preset for the jacket that is applied with the jacket selected in scene.

I'll get this fixed as soon as possible, early next week you should see an update.

My apologies!

I'll try to upload a fixed preset here that you can just put into the Materials folder to overwrite the installed one.

duf
    duf
    Brown-Tan.duf
    7M
    Post edited by Aave Nainen on
  • LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Beautiful work as always. Aave!

Llynara said:

Beautiful work as always. Aave!

Thank you!

Thanks so much for providing the lightning fast fix.

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

Looks good, but why no G3 Version?

• stger said:

Looks good, but why no G3 Version?

You can probably use this version on Genesis 3 Male (or other figures). Load the outfit but don't fit it (easiest to do by loading with nothing selected, you can also just cancel the AutoFit dialogue) then pose the figure to fit inside the clothing (arms down, legs slightly apart) and go to Edit>Figure>Memorise>Memorise Figure Pose. If you then apply your pose and simulate, with the default start bones from memorised pose on, the drape should work.

Thanks so much for providing the lightning fast fix.

Just happy you caught it and posted right away!