Premier Artists Extravaganza order discount?

ArthurOPoddArthurOPodd Posts: 22
edited December 1969 in New Users

How do you get the discount to apply? I saw my order wasn't discounted and thought the items might be too new. I added old items and still no change in listed price. I searched the forum to see if there was any advice and found none. So I deleted the order and posted this question of how to apply the discount when ordering from the Premier Artists Extravaganza.

Thanks

Comments

• R25SR25S Posts: 595
    edited December 1969

The discount is applied automatically and it works.
    Maybe the items you add are to new.

discount.jpg
    734 x 620 - 44K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

You won't see the discount in the quick cart screen, it is added (or rather subtracted) as you proceed through the checkout process on the full cart.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I saw my order wasn't discounted and thought the items might be too new.

Something else to watch out for, sometimes this will be absolutely correct. In some sales the discount only applies to stuff that's been in the store over (usually) 60 days. If you can still see a "new" flash in the corner of the store thumbnail for something you want to buy, it's definitely too new. Check the small print in the sale offer, it should be mentioned there somewhere.
  • ArthurOPoddArthurOPodd Posts: 22
    edited December 1969

If you can still see a “new” flash in the corner of the store thumbnail for something you want to buy, it...

I've never seen anything flash as "new", and I tried loading the cart with items several pages into the store listings. I'm guessing I didn't go far enough in the purchase process, but I thought I'd gotten to the screen shown above where it gives you the chance to enter coupons.

I'll post back when I find out.