Latin/Spanish Based Core Figures for G8M and G8F, Yukata/Kimono for Lee/Mei Lin 8

KrysStarliteKrysStarlite Posts: 61
edited February 2018 in Product Suggestions

So I've noticed with the past few generations, there's been little to no latin figures or characters for Michael 4/Victoria 4, Genesis, Genesis 2 and Genesis 3. I think it'd be a great opportunity to introduce a Latin based figure for Genesis 8 Male and Female similar to Darius, Lee, etc. There's so much they could bring for the characters, such as:

Salsa Dress, Mariachi Suit, Jalisco Dress

Mayan and Aztec characters and clothing for both genders

Panchos and sombreros

Amazonian or jungle inspired clothing (leafy, nature-y outfits)

Spanish conquistadors

Spanish and Latin men and women characters.

Also, Lee 8 and Mei Lin 8 could really use kimonos, yukatas and hakamas if they're not already being worked on! I haven't seen any such clothing since Genesis 1 (for male at least), and I've always eagerly awaited them each generation for the male. :) I've got money saved up and ready to spend for Lee 8, and I wouldn't mind spending extra for the Latin/Spanish based core figures either!

Post edited by KrysStarlite on

Comments

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114

I'd love to see food props of typical cuisines too. Like homemade corn tortillas, flan, Latin American pastries (empanadas, conchas, buñuelos, semitas, etc), and tamales. And sets too.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    edited February 2018

I got excited when I read the word "kimono" in this morning's promo for https://www.daz3d.com/lolita-kimono-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s but was very disappointed when it turned out to be more skimpwear. sad​ That's a big NO from me.

Edit to add: Not even the obi is worth getting.

Post edited by frankrblow on
  • I got excited when I read the word "kimono" in this morning's promo for https://www.daz3d.com/lolita-kimono-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s but was very disappointed when it turned out to be more skimpwear. sad​ That's a big NO from me.

Edit to add: Not even the obi is worth getting.

Yeah, I did too lol... It gave me hopes there might be a yukata/hakama in the works for Lee 8. Then I looked at it and saw how... revealing and sexy it was, and was very disappointed as well. :\

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Something else I'd like to see, are realistic shrine attendant clothes (MALE as well as female), but I doubt it will ever happen, unless someone creates them as freebies, say for a learning exercise, since the market would be small here.