Morphs/pose controls not loading for several products

princessartemisprincessartemis Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I have purchased a few products at Daz, and most of them work as expected, but some of them don't. For instance, Pure Hair Sleek and the Town and Country clothing set don't seem to have morphs or pose controls for the hair and shirt anywhere to be found. I've checked in each bone for both items, but there is nothing. I can see how these items *should* work, because other items, such as Hampton Hair, do load with morphs and pose controls.

I've checked the folder structure for the Pure Hair Sleek, and as far as I can tell, everything installed correctly, it's just not loading where I can use it. Any help would be very appreciated; it's frustrating being unable to do anything with these items.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Pure Hair Sleek has a load of morphs, Style, Movement and Fix.

Where are you looking for them?

If you select the Hair item in the Scene pane, then go to the Parameters pane, you should find them there I think, have you tried that?

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

I have the TnC Shirt, so I tried that, and it has a lot of morphs included in it (See Below)

Untitled-1.jpg
    752 x 864 - 395K
  • princessartemisprincessartemis Posts: 0
    edited June 2013

Ah, *sigh*, no, I hadn't, I'd looked for these things where I found everything similar; in the Shaping tab under Actors, Wardrobe, & Props (the default arrangement). I am rapidly discovering that if half the stuff loads there, the rest doesn't. Thanks for pointing that more digging may be required :)

Post edited by princessartemis on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I'd looked for these things where I found everything similar; in the Shaping tab under Actors, Wardrobe, & Props (the default arrangement).

Something to watch for: in some items the dials are set up almost but not quite right, and don't appear in those extra tabs (or do appear there when they shouldn't). The problem's usually noticed before too long and fixed with an update, in the meantime you should be able to find everything in the Parameters tab.
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

All Items will support the Parameters Tab as it is Default, Shaping and Posing are new to DAZ Studio 4+ and most but not all newer content support them, older content needs updated to support them. When in doubt Parameters is your friend.