No wireframe for camera

harmonica_masterharmonica_master Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

So i was watching the tutorial for cameras and the guy created a new camera, went to Render Settings and changed it to widescreen, whereupon a wire frame for the camera appeared. I followed the exact same steps- no wire frame.

Comments

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

I will presume this is Daz Studio. The camera doesn't change how it is displayed no matter how it is viewec, whether it is Texture shaded or wireframe mode. So I am at a loss to the meaning of the question.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

So i was watching the tutorial for cameras and the guy created a new camera, went to Render Settings and changed it to widescreen, whereupon a wire frame for the camera appeared. I followed the exact same steps- no wire frame.

here you go ...

camera.png
    1000 x 417 - 147K
  • harmonica_masterharmonica_master Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I apologize for not being clear. What I am talking about is the 'frame' you see when the view is set to the new camera. The 'frame' is what will actually be rendered when you render the image, exactly like a real camera. I have no 'frame' in the view port.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Hey no problem, I thought I better ask.

Ok render sizing is set in the Advanced Render Settings Pane and shown in the image below.

RenderSize.jpg
    1026 x 617 - 297K
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited June 2013

I apologize for not being clear. What I am talking about is the 'frame' you see when the view is set to the new camera. The 'frame' is what will actually be rendered when you render the image, exactly like a real camera. I have no 'frame' in the view port.

That's the "Show Aspect Frame" on the Viewport Options fly-out menu.
    ScreenShot001.jpg
    261 x 271 - 14K
    Post edited by Lindsey on
  • harmonica_masterharmonica_master Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you that worked!