Problem with Fit Control

Last week, I purchased Fit Control.  At first, the install manager wouldn't download or install the package.  It even didn't find it in the account info webpage.  (The webpage did show that I bought the package.  After reinstalling the DIM I finally was able to download and install the package.  Now I have another problem...

To test the package, I created a new scent with only the G8 male figure, basic briefs and briefs. I wanted to keep it as simple as possible.  After a lot of searching (I can't make a lot of sense to the DAZ file folders) I found fit control.  I followed the instructions of the package and did the following...

1. I selected the G8 male figure.

2. I launched the fit control load script.

3. the srcipt loaded correctly and asked which clothing items to add the fit control morphs to.  I selected the briefs and undershirt. 

4. The fit control script stated that the morphs were loaded and it exited without an error message.   (So far, so good!)

Now comes the problem... I can find no trace of the new morphs.  Maybe I am looking in the wrong places?  If that is the problem, where are the new morphs?  If it helps, I saved the error log for your examination but it is quite long (14 kb)  I would attach it but there is nowhere in this forum to do so.

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Did you select the clothing and look in the parameters pane/actor/fit control?

• I just got this and it looks fantastic but I am having the same problem. Selected clothing and under parameters/actor there is no fit control.

• LOL. okay it works but not on the item that I bought it for. Too bad but still a great product and I will be using it alot.