The search for Anatomical Elements

hi gang. 

I'm getting a bit frustrated. I've purchased several products, and have been getting pretty good at character manipulation, but am having the most difficult time getting anatomical elements for my genesis 8 males. I've purchased Michael 8, whcih apparently doesn't come with them unless you buy the pro bundle. I purchased another character, EJ Fabio which claimed it comes with the goods, but they only show up in blocks and it is looking for files that don't exist, and I purchased Salvatore which clearly states Anatomical Elements are included. and all I can find is the materials, but not the tools ;) I also had to purchase Gen 8 body morphs for those guys to do their thing.

I've got two support tickets in, waiting for almost two weeks for any reply, and wondering if i'm missing something, that the forum folks can help me out with. 

thanks   K

Comments

• any pro bundle has them except teen characters 

the others just state they have textures

a pro bundle may go on special as they often do so check frequently 

otherwise you can buy other solutions on a site called Renderotica I cannot link to because of it's adult nature.

• You will find many threads on this topic. The answer is the anatomical elements are ONLY available on the Pro bundles and only for adult figures.

Someone with Fabio will have to speak to what the morph is, but morphs morph mesh, and the anatomical element is a separate piece of geometry.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
     I purchased another character, EJ Fabio which claimed it comes with the goods, but they only show up in blocks and it is looking for files that don't exist, and I purchased Salvatore which clearly states Anatomical Elements are included. and all I can find is the materials, but not the tools ;)

The info for Fabio clearly states:

Male Anatomical Elements Options:

• The Genesis 8 Male Anatomical Elements (included in any Genesis 8 Male Pro Bundle) is required.
    • Add Anatomical Elements (Custom Morph and Materials)

and Salvatore offers

Material Options:

• 2 Anatomical Elements Options (= 2 different materials (textures))

So, as @th3Digit and @Chris Palomino already wrote, anatomical elements come in Pro Bundles (and can then be used with all figures of the same generation, afaik) or can be bought on that other site we better not name because it's connected to pron with the second option also offering many more possible uses and flexibility for those anatomical elements.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I think the problem the OP is having is even once you buy them they are not showing up in Smart Content under Anatomical Elements like the eyebrows do.

• hyteckithyteckit Posts: 167

Is there a Genesis 2 Female Genital? I only have the Genesis 2 Male Genital.

Yes, I have Genesis 2 Pro packages for both Male and Female, but only have Genesis 2 Male Genital.

• hyteckit said:

Yes, I have Genesis 2 Pro packages for both Male and Female, but only have Genesis 2 Male Genital.

Which female Pro package do you have? The genitals are included only if the shape is an adult, not a teen or younger.

• hyteckithyteckit Posts: 167
    edited February 2018
    hyteckit said:

Which female Pro package do you have? The genitals are included only if the shape is an adult, not a teen or younger.

I have Teen Josie 6 and Giselle 6 Pro Bundle who are teens. I thought I had Stephanie 6 Pro, but I guess it was the starter package that was free a few weeks ago. I guess that explains it. 

Post edited by hyteckit on