Carrara Training at 40% off this weekend

PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Just a heads up that my two Carrara training titles (Learning Carrara and Advanced Carrara Techniques) are part of this weekend's sale - get 40% off if you spend $20 or more - so they would instantly be 40% off.

Comments

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    edited December 1969

thanks PhilW, thy're a bugger to find if you search for PhilW

this would be them eh :)?

http://www.daz3d.com/infinite-skills-inc-

• GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited December 1969

Those would be they! :)

I've said it dozens of times, a purchase wel-worth making.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139
    edited December 1969

Garstor said:
    Those would be they! :)

I've said it dozens of times, a purchase wel-worth making.

Yes, that's them. Although I recorded them, they are marketed through Infinite Skills so they are under their name. I hope you will find them useful. If you haven't already, you can watch some sample chapters at www.infiniteskills.com

And thanks again Garstor for your kind comments!

• The Pencil NeckThe Pencil Neck Posts: 163
    edited December 1969

The Infinite Skills stuff is AWESOME, btw.

I need to go back through it now that I've got more experience with the software.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191
    edited December 1969

I need to go back through it now that I've got more experience with the software.

I agree. I've used Carrara for about ... lessee, carry the one ... three million hours, give or take. But there are still features I have not used, and did not even know were there.

I have the PhilW product and consider it very helpful, although I have not yet finished all of it. Lots there to digest.

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,924
    edited December 1969

thanks, downloading now
    the FREE-3 coupon still works as well

cheers

:)

• elephantboy90elephantboy90 Posts: 10
    edited December 1969

I was dubious that I could learn any better using these rather than the manuals and various online tutorials but I was wrong! Got both the basic and the advanced tutorials this weekend. Beautifully done and very modular so you do not spend hours watching a very long presentation. The longest ones seem around 15 mins whilst many of the shorter ones are in the 3 or 4 minute region. Extremely well explained in an unhurried and measured manner and the pace is ideal for trying things out as they are explained. I have read the manuals (such as they are!) quite a few times but nothing really stuck. I have only had around a couple of hours of sampling various Chapters and already feel more confident in using Carrara. I'm now going to buckle down and go through both courses in a systematic manner.Highly recommended at this sale price.