Mara Dynamic Cape and Dress

HeraHera Posts: 1,952
edited December 1969 in Technical Help (nuts n bolts)

Hello!

When loading Mara Dynamic Cape and Dress it's invisible, and I can't find any working surfaces. When rendering still nothing is shown. I try to load some of the default materials - still nothing shown... What can be wrong? Am I missing some files?

Running DAZ 4.6.0.18 pro.

http://www.daz3d.com/mara-dynamic-cape-and-dress

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,825
    edited December 1969

Is other dynamic clothing working? Invisible items tend to be a sign that the plugin is off - often because the control plugin has been installed without having a serial number.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited June 2013

Hi!

I only have 4 sets of dynamic clothes - a toga, a 'romantic skirt' and a uniform set, all for M4 - and now this for Genesis. And as a matter of fact I've used them very little, since they were awkward to work with, with the time consuming draping.

But as it turns out that since upgrading to 4.6 none of them works, that is - the cloth item is not there, only the rig.

By the way, I thought the plugin was included in the pro version, guess I was wrong on that.

Post edited by Hera on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The Basic plugin is included, not the full version.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Does the Dynamic Clothing Pane show up? I don't have that item, but dynamic clothing seems to be working fie for me in 4.6.0.18, Win7-64bit.

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

I have the product in question and it loads fine for me in that latest version of studio.

edited December 1969

Does the Dynamic Clothing Pane show up? I don't have that item, but dynamic clothing seems to be working fie for me in 4.6.0.18, Win7-64bit.

I sort of remember the pane being somewhere at Window - Panes - Dynamic Clothing Control, but I cannot find it anymore.

Then again, it's been aaages since I used a set of DC, last time in the DS3, where I used it quite a bit for a while. There I have it docked in the right panel, so it's easy to find.

So I don't remember when I lost track of it.

edited December 1969

Uninstall the Dynamic Clothing Control plugin and I think you will get the basic plugin back (if not you may need to reinstall DS).

edited December 1969

Uninstall the Dynamic Clothing Control plugin and I think you will get the basic plugin back (if not you may need to reinstall DS).

How do I do that ?
    edited December 1969

There should be a short cut in your Start menu, or it should be in Add/Remove Programmes, for Windows - I'm not sure about the Mac.