Futuristic Dream Home

EportsBladeEportsBlade Posts: 69
edited February 2018 in Product Suggestions

Hi content creators,

I am sure in the far flung future there is a "Dream Home". A place with all kinds futuristic comforts of the hard working middle class. Filled with things like the holo-deck room, anti-gravity furniture, floating swimming pools, floating cars, sonic showers, transporters and on and on. Yes! Ones imagination could be unlimited in this area. But for a good product suggestion, I would like too see it just like how Daz's did their Dream Home product. They released it, a bit at a time, so it could be collectible and affordable. And of course, for good measure, one would have it made top notch like the Dream Home. And what also would be nice. Is having it modular, so each can be use on its own or if one wishes, all together at the sametime. 

I think it would be fun and a very effective product.

I know I would have fun with a product like this, if it is made well. Just to throw out an idea... think of "The Jetsons" but created in a more realstic way, non-cartoon like, but with that creativity thrown in.

As you can see, alot of fun ideas could be put into something like this. Even a huge amount of add ons could be added on too.

Any one up too it? It would be a big project!  

Post edited by EportsBlade on

Comments

• FeralFeyFeralFey Posts: 3,897

This is a cool idea! I'll pass it along to my PC+ cohorts and see if we can get anyone to bite. :) (I would be soooo up for the task of making poses for it.)