Hexagon Pro Advertising - Is there a new version on the way?

RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
edited May 2013 in Hexagon Discussion

I have seen your new promotional pictures here on DAZ, when you open the Products Site. There's a link, that wake up my interest.

Hexagon is announced as Hexagon Pro. Is there maybe a new version in the pipeline, especially when you follow the "Learn More" Button, you can read about things, that are (to my knowlegde) currently not possible that way?

The final link still leads to Hexagon 2.5, but I really hope there will come in new and better version of Hexagon soon.

Hexagon.jpg
722 x 449 - 171K
Post edited by RCTSpanky on

Comments

• MuzeMuze Posts: 182
    edited December 1969

Hexagon Pro? Hmmmm...i haven't heard of this. It would be nice though. Last I heard from one of the guys who worked at Daz, they were no longer working on Hex. This was last year, so the may have changed their minds.

• TapiocaTundraTapiocaTundra Posts: 268
    edited May 2013

The link was broken here, personally I am not taking it too seriously, it is only three letters, perhaps it makes the page look prettier :)
    Edit : and the info is the same info 2.5 has always been, and yes it does what it says it does, seems it is just 2.5. with the letters "pro" added, maybe it is an idea to try and aid sales.

Post edited by TapiocaTundra on
  • cdordonicdordoni Posts: 583
    edited May 2013

This would have had perfect timing about 2 months ago :)

edit: hey, there was supposed to be a smilie at the end and there's just a broken link symbol

Post edited by cdordoni on
  • PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

It looks like it's all Pro now ... so my guess is they simply added it to Hexagon to fit in the line with DAZ Studio Pro and Carrara Pro and Bryce Pro. People could think poor Hexagon is the unwanted stepchild so it probably got a Pro added to its name as well. Marketing bla bla maybe.

• cdordonicdordoni Posts: 583
    edited December 1969

Puntomaus said:
    It looks like it's all Pro now ... so my guess is they simply added it to Hexagon to fit in the line with DAZ Studio Pro and Carrara Pro and Bryce Pro. People could think poor Hexagon is the unwanted stepchild so it probably got a Pro added to its name as well. Marketing bla bla maybe.

Yes, like when they change the retail packing on a a product, but the product itself does not change. A "New look" keeps it fresh in people's minds.