Can't find bought content?

nicrolynicroly Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I bought monster details for Genesis, Male anatomy bundle, and Brennan for Genesis; the first time I installed my purchased items, only the Male anatomy bundle would work, so I could mess with the skeleton and the intestines, but the other things wouldn't work and Michael wouldn't show up at all. So I tried again to re-install my purchased items and now nothing shows up. I have uninstalled and re-installed everything, but still nothing will show up now and I have no idea what to do at this point. Any help?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Are you installing with DIM, with installers, or manually extracting zips? Did you make sure that the path you're installing to is listed in DS4's content folders?

• nicrolynicroly Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm installing with the install manager. I do not know where DS4's Content folders are so i do not know if they are going to the right place.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Install Manager by default installs to Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library, while the default in DS4 is Users\[username]\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library,

To change the install location in Install Manager, click the gear icon in the upper right, click on the Installation tab, and click the + sign in the lower left.

To change (or add) a content folder in DS4, Edit > Preferences > Content Library tab > Content Directory Manager, expand the "DAZ Studio Formats" and "Poser Formats" sections, and add or change the folder in both places.

• nicrolynicroly Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you~!
    It half worked, I think.
    It's not in my smart content tab, but it's in content library so I can still mess with it. :)
    Which means I can play it during my internetless vacation that starts tomorrow!
    Again, thank you!