[Commercial] ARK Modern Modular Cafe

The second in my modern series.   A cafe with both an interior and an exterior, with enough modular pieces and hideable components for you to create a custom layout.  Hopefully folks find it useful for their renders.  :)

https://www.daz3d.com/ark-modern-modular-cafe

You know what's crazy?  I'm actually most proud of how the cheeseburgers look, lol.  Also I'm glad I updated the theme logo, too.  It's the little things, I guess.

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Thank you for creating this cafe! I love the modular structure, and how much effort you put into the details. It's perfect for use as a whole, as well as for kitbashing with other sets. And the cheeseburgers really look good - they remind me of a meal at McD I had recently, and the bun colour is spot-on for their new classic burger buns. A really well done set! heart

I intend to use it in my webcomic as one of the hang-outs for my characters. I'll post a few test pictures once I've set up everything, but it might still be a few days.

• E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
    BeeMKay said:

Thank you for creating this cafe! I love the modular structure, and how much effort you put into the details. It's perfect for use as a whole, as well as for kitbashing with other sets. And the cheeseburgers really look good - they remind me of a meal at McD I had recently, and the bun colour is spot-on for their new classic burger buns. A really well done set! heart

I intend to use it in my webcomic as one of the hang-outs for my characters. I'll post a few test pictures once I've set up everything, but it might still be a few days.

Thank you for the kind words!  That is awesome!  Love to hear people getting good use out of the stuff I make.  Feel free to send me a PM or bump this thread with the link once you post the renders you've done.  :)

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

I own 23 of your 30 sets currently in the store, because you're one of the vendors I buy regularly, as the stuff you make is quality and useful. smiley

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,022
    edited February 2018

This looks amazing! Not sure why I didn't see it when it came out!

Post edited by FenixPhoenix on

I wonder if using the interior promo with the waitress as the thumbnail might have been a better choice than using the exterior promo. Thought the exterior shot was more colourful, and therefore more noticeable.  What do you think?

• E-Arkham said:

I wonder if using the interior promo with the waitress as the thumbnail might have been a better choice than using the exterior promo. Thought the exterior shot was more colourful, and therefore more noticeable.  What do you think?

I think the problem for me, is that I check the new releases in my phone, going by the images. I saw this one and dismissed it as "another dinner" (which I already owe enough). Yet, the distinction with yours is the "modular" portion. That makes it way way more valuable than being a simple "diner" (since you can pretty much make it into anything with the right props!). I didn't even read it in the promotional image, since I saw the café and moved on. For me, at least, this promo would've made me click and learn more:

For me, at least, this promo would've made me click and learn more:

Huh, interesting!  Good to know, I'll try to keep this in mind when I make promos in the future.  Though I guess it will depend on the product.  Appreciate the feedback!  :)

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

In case you need some ideas for an addon for this cafe, it could do with...

• an espresso machine
    • a fridge for softdrinks
    • a fridge in the kitchen
    • pots, pans and all the other stuff needed in a kitchen

...and finally some comfy shoes for the waitress. In those highheeled ones she won't be able to survive an eight hour shift. devil

Nice set though, and it being modular is a real plus. yes