Free Character Presets

2»

Comments

• Thank you so very much, FenixPhoenix!

I have most of the required products and find the parameter dial screenshots extremely helpful.

Thank you again for taking the time and effort to make them available!

Lee

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Strangely enough, I have all of them and I only thought I had one of the packs.  LOL  I guess as I get older I move away from hero stuff and more into either realism or fantasy/toon/Anime!  LOL 

• I've been tinkering around with the Youko shape.  She's awesome using your shaping preset as-is.

I then used that as a base character and reduced some of the feminine aspects, sprinkled in Oliver, and used various masculine shaping dials to make a male companion for Youko.

I'll post images of them side by side later.

Your amazing gifts are very, very much appreciated, FenixPhoenix!!

Lee

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,027
    You guys/gals are welcome! I am happy to learn the requirements weren't an issue for Kyo! @Lee, sounds awesome! I'm looking forward to what you come up with. I think Oliver really adds something cool to already stylized characters.
  • I decided to go the route of using Youko as my starting shape for her male companion.

As you know, I generally dial spin characters who are more robust/beefy/muscular. :)

Here's my take on a sleek/slender male.  After several attempts, as I kept adding muscle mass to him.  It's a habit. LOL.

FenixPhoenix's Youko on the right with a very tiny amount of Ms. Swole dialed in for some muscle definition.  Other than that, it's as his preset was applied to the Genesis 9 Base figure.

I then dialed down some of the feminine attributes of Youko and added a tiny bit of Oliver along with other morphs to get the shape on the left.

A big shout out to FenixPhoenix for providing these shaping presets.  They are wonderful!

Lee

G9-Kiri-Youko-Koro.jpg
    2224 x 1251 - 1M
  • FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,027

Your custom male character looks super cute, @leemoon_c43b45a114! I like the hint of muscularity you applied to Youku too, since that gives interesting shadows to the legs and arms. I'll need to try that since I also bought the Swole products. Thanks for sharing your result :)