Store Credit of $16. What does this mean?

BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I just discovered this when I went to order something.
Is this including the $2 for fathers day?
What about the monthly certificate for Platinum members?
I would appreciate any help in sorting this.
Thanks.
R

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,822
    edited December 1969

someone else mentioned this so I checked and had zero ballance.
    so it means you are a lucky bugger and should spend it quickly!!!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,704
    edited December 1969

Maybe you had a gift certificate that you forgot you redeemed. Or maybe you returned something.

• chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

It means you have $14 in credit to share with me? :cheese:

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

It may be leftover GC's or vouchers from the old store.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

No it would not be including the $2 for fathers' day - that's requested when placing the order.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I have heard of others having a store credit that they didn't have before ... Pity I am not one of them! ;-)

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Off to check for any store credit

edited December 1969

For some reason my store credit has a $0.00 balance. Damn it all to hell >:-(

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

Had you asked for a refund, or opened a support ticket on a problem with your account? It's possible this is a refund or an apology for a problem, though ideally that would be noted on the relevant support ticket.

edited December 1969

Had you asked for a refund, or opened a support ticket on a problem with your account? It's possible this is a refund or an apology for a problem, though ideally that would be noted on the relevant support ticket.

If that was for me Richard, I kinda was just joking, although DAZ does owe me a couple of bucks for the Fantasy Bath. Sorry I shoulda been a little more informative about it being a joke. I'll try to be a little more careful in the future. I don't want you guys wasting your time on my shenanigans.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,888
    edited December 1969

Ledhead said:

If that was for me Richard, I kinda was just joking, although DAZ does owe me a couple of bucks for the Fantasy Bath. Sorry I shoulda been a little more informative about it being a joke. I'll try to be a little more careful in the future. I don't want you guys wasting your time on my shenanigans.

It was for people with unexpected (positive) balances on their store credit.