Power loader doesn’t load any V4 morph

BerBuzBerBuz Posts: 64
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Help !
Something went wrong and Power loader doesn’t load any V4 morph now. M4 morphs are OK and manual loading of V4 morphs is OK too. A few days ago I reinstalled DS3 Win64 to open a damaged scene, it probably messed up something.
Does anybody has a cure to offer ?

DAZ Studio 4.0.3.47
Platform bits: 64
Running on Windows 7, Build 7601, Service Pack 1

Regards,
BB

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

What happens when you load V4?
    1) Does Powerloader launch?
    2) Do you get any error messages?
    3) Does it act like it's working but none of the morphs you select are actually injected?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,862
    edited December 1969

If you get the PowerLoader dialogue, go to the Advanced tab - what options are selected at the bottom?

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

Which version of DS3? Most versions except the few last ones contain V4 EZ which would indeed mess up V4. Search for Runtime/libraries/!DAZ (you want the one containing only V4) wherever you installed the new(/old!) content and delete it so that you are left with only one Runtime/libraries/!DAZ folder on your computer. I'd re-run the V4 initialisation .bat file after that.

• BerBuzBerBuz Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

A collective reply to your 3 posts:

To FixMyPcMike:
    1. yes power loader launches
    2. no I do not get any error message at this time but log file shows 176 error messages saying
    Attempted to create a circular link: chest:Side_}} <==> Victoria 4.2:Side_}} while importing Poser File
    (With different parts each time.) None of them is labeled as error.
    3. Only “Male Body” morph is visible under Morph +++ and it works no other morphs are shown

To Richard:
    • Generate exp files is checked
    • …For all listed products is selected

To ReDave:
    DS3 3.1.2.32 Win 64
    I have only 2 !DAZ folders, one in Studio3 (ds3 legacy) containing all generation 4 figures, the other in studio\mylibrary with only a dragon inside. The one you are suspecting doesn’t seem to exist.
    I told that I was suspecting the ds3 setup but I don’t have any evidence about that fact.
    Many thanks.

Bernard

edited December 1969

No idea ? :-(

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

With both DS3 and DS4 closed, I would reinstall V4 base and V4 powerloader to the same location they are now, making sure the initialization says it was successful, then open DS4 and load a fresh V4 and see if it works. If not, go to Edit>Preferences>Content Library>Content Directory Manager, expand both the "DS Formats" and "Poser Formats" sections, and post a screenshot. Also, what is the full path to the !DAZ folder containing V4?

edited December 1969

I install DAZStudio 4.5.0.49 and it seems the problem have been solved.

Thalkks for your help.
    BB