Released: Girls for Growing Up for Genesis 8 Females (commercial)

SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
edited November 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products
For GENESIS 8 only

https://www.daz3d.com/girls-for-growing-up-for-genesis-8-female

This product is an add-on for the Growing Up for Genesis 8 Female morph product.

Included are several shapes presets and morph control dials to get several different shapes from preteen aged girls to older teen girls.

Separate body and face control dials enable you to control those body regions individually and also mix them for completely new results. 
6 ready-to-go presets (2 preteens, 2 young teen and 2 older teen girls) for the whole figure, 6 body presets and 6 face presets are included as well. 

Beside that there is also dials and presets to adjust the shape even more: muscular, slim and chubby body, different nipple presets/dials and dials and presets for the navel. 
You can adjust everything as you like and also save your own shape presets for later use of course. 

The dials and presets can be used without Growing Up installed as well. You will get some handsome young adult sized shapes then. 

Morph Control Dials

• 6 Body Dials
  • 6 Face Dials
  • Chubby Body Dial
  • Slim Body Dial
  • Body Definition Dial
  • 1 Nipple Adjust Dial to match the age range
  • 1 Breast Shape Adjust Dial
  • 2 Navel Dials (Outie and Innie)
  • 1 Neck Length Adjustment Dial
  • 1 Head Size Adjustment Dial

Shape Presets

• 6 Shape Presets (2 preteen, 2 young teen, 2 teen girls)
  • 6 Body Presets (2 preteen, 2 young teen, 2 teen girls)
  • 6 Face Presets (2 preteen, 2 young teen, 2 teen girls)
  • 9 Body Option Presets (body definition, slim, chubby)
  • 6 Navel Option Presets
  • 3 Nipple Presets (Preteen, Young Teen, Teen) 
  • Reset Presets

Documents

• Usage Hints PDF File
g4gu_MAIN.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 252K
g4gu_Popup01.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 431K
g4gu_Popup02.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 443K
g4gu_Popup03.jpg
1000 x 1500 - 435K
g4gu_Popup04.jpg
1000 x 1500 - 407K
g4gu_Popup04.jpg
1000 x 1500 - 407K
g4gu_Popup05.jpg
1000 x 1500 - 377K
g4gu_Popup06_NEW_NEW.jpg
1500 x 1500 - 637K
g4gu_Popup07.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 327K
Post edited by SF-Design on

Comments

• SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986

For the ones who are interested in the male version, more info can be found here : https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/225936/coming-soon-boys-for-growing-up-for-genesis-8-male-commercial

• QAV finished and release date assinged. It will be available soon. smiley

edited February 2018

It has been released today smiley

https://www.daz3d.com/girls-for-growing-up-for-genesis-8-female

If you are rather interested in the boys version, this can be found here : https://www.daz3d.com/boys-for-growing-up-for-genesis-8-male

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

These look great!  Wish I had more use for younger characters!

• Surgar and Spice. Purchased. Very nice, as always. Thank you. 

• These look great!  Wish I had more use for younger characters!

Thank you smiley Maybe someday you need one and then they are here wink

Surgar and Spice. Purchased. Very nice, as always. Thank you. 

Thank you yes Glad you like that product too

• RAMmerRAMmer Posts: 17
    edited November 2022

The face presets don't seem to change anything for me (DAZ 4.21). The body options work. Age presets from the base Growing Up work, too. 

Post edited by RAMmer on
  • RAMmer said:

The face presets don't seem to change anything for me (DAZ 4.21). The body options work. Age presets from the base Growing Up work, too. 

Hi, are you trying with Genesis9? The product this thread is about is for Genesis 8 only. If you are experiencing problems with Genesis8 the product is for please open a support ticket and provide all needed technical details. That's the usual way for support inquiries. Help Center: https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us Thanks

Sorry for the late reply. I have tried with vanilla Genesis 8 female. I am going to issue a support ticket. Thanks.

This has been solved. Genesis 8 female head morphs are a requirement. I have them but they weren't installed. I thought they were. Because there was no error message this led to my confusion.

• RAMmer said:

This has been solved. Genesis 8 female head morphs are a requirement. I have them but they weren't installed. I thought they were. Because there was no error message this led to my confusion.

Thank you RAMmer for letting me know, glad you got it to work now. 

• Hi SF-Design.

Have just seen this thread and need to ask a related question. As you have both boy and girl additions for the Growing Up packs, will you be revisiting the Easy Shape Master packs ? You have released a Boys version for G3 and G8 but there is no equivalent Girls pack. Is there much difference in the Easy Shape Master and the Growing Up morphs ?

Just getting back into Daz and Poser and bought both Shape Master main packs. Now I'm wondering if I've chosen an older product to use.

Cheers,

Pugwash

edited November 2022
    Hello Pugwash, I'm currently out of office so only a short reply from my mobile. Yes, an Easy Shape Master for Genesis 9 is on my schedule that includes Masculine and Feminine morphs to get younger and older looking shapes plus adjustments for face and body, like the previous version had as well. This time standalone, so no requirements except the base figure. The current versions available here are for Genesis 8 only, correct. Best wait for the release and then decide by the promos and feature list if you need it beside other morph sets. Personally I prefer to have lots of sets in my library for a broad variety to adjust and tune characters. Hope that helps.