Released: Boys for Growing Up for Genesis 8 Male (commercial)

SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
edited January 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Released: https://www.daz3d.com/boys-for-growing-up-for-genesis-8-male

This is an add on for the great and popular Growing Up for Genesis 8 Male product. 

More boy shapes and several body options for your renders. From preteen to older teen age boys. 
Separate body, body options and face dials. Step less dialing to get the result you want.
Dials can be mixed. Presets are included as well. 

When being used without Growing Up you get handsome young adult shapes. 

This product is an add-on for the Growing Up for Genesis 8 Male morph product.

Included are several shapes presets and morph control dials to get several different shapes from preteen aged boys to older teen boys. 

Separate body and face control dials enable you to control those body regions individually and also mix them for completely new results. 
6 ready-to-go presets (2 preteens, 2 young teen and 2 older teen boys) for the whole figure, 6 body presets and 6 face presets are included as well. 

Beside that there is also dials and presets to adjust the shape even more: muscular, slim and chubby body, different nipple presets/dials and dials and presets for the navel. 
You can adjust everything as you like and also save your own shape presets for later use of course. 

The dials and presets can be used without Growing Up installed as well. You will get some handsome adult sized shapes then. 

Morph Control Dials

• 6 Body Dials
  • 6 Face Dials
  • Chubby Body Dial
  • Slim Body Dial
  • Muscular Body Dial
  • 3 Nipple Dials (1 for each age group)
  • 2 Navel Dials (Outie and Shape)
  • 1 Neck Adjustment Dial
  • 1 Head Adjustment Dial

Shape Presets

• 6 Shape Presets (2 preteen, 2 young teen, 2 teen boys)
  • 6 Body Presets (2 preteen, 2 young teen, 2 teen boys)
  • 6 Face Presets (2 preteen, 2 young teen, 2 teen boys)
  • 9 Body Option Presets (muscular, slim, chubby)
  • 2 Navel Option Presets (Reset, Outie)
  • 3 Nipple Presets (Preteen, Young Teen, Teen)
  • Reset Presets​

By the way, the female version is finished and beta tested and will be submitted soon. 

Product Page: https://www.daz3d.com/boys-for-growing-up-for-genesis-8-male

b4gu_MAIN.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 284K
b4gu_popup01.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 349K
b4gu_popup03.jpg
1000 x 1500 - 274K
b4gu_popup02.jpg
1600 x 1200 - 319K
b4gu_popup04.jpg
1000 x 1500 - 339K
b4gu_popup05.jpg
1000 x 1500 - 372K
b4gu_popup06.jpg
1500 x 1500 - 378K
b4gu_popup07.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 237K
Post edited by SF-Design on

Comments

• Looks very good.

• maraichmaraich Posts: 489

This looks like something I need.

• SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986

Looks very good.

maraich said:

This looks like something I need.

Thank you guys smiley Hope it will be released soon 

• nice, looks useful

EquisVoid said:

nice, looks useful

Thanks, glad you like it

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,958

looks great, I'm in

looks great, I'm in

great smiley thank you

• jowolfjowolf Posts: 66

Very nice!!! :D

jowolf said:

Very nice!!! :D

Thanks mate :)

edited January 2018

Hi guys,

the product will be released within the next 14 days :)
    The female version is at the final stage of QAV now. 

• Excellent. Thank you again. 

Excellent. Thank you again. 

You are welcome :) I am happy you like it. 

Btw, the Girl version has finished and will be released soon too. 

More info here : https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/227806/coming-soon-girls-for-growing-up-for-genesis-8-females-commercial

• That's on my radar. I already have some girls. Boys are almost nonexistant. I always like your products. 

edited January 2018

That's on my radar. I already have some girls. Boys are almost nonexistant. I always like your products. 

Thank you smiley I am glad you like my products, and your frequent comments about them. 

Yes you are right, boys are very rare, they are not the mainstream, most people only want female characters and female stuff. 
    Sales for female products are also more usually (at least for my products) , noticed that with my shape master products or tongue controls for instance. I guess it will be the same for these products then. About 1:3. But I keep creating male products anyway. There is still demand and it is fun too and I think it is good to cover both with products like that. 
    Mainly I started to create male stuff too because when I started with Daz in 2011 I noticed that there was so less male stuff and characters.
    There are so few vendors who concenrate on male stuff, MaleM3dia for instance is one of my favorites and of course the Growing Up line by Zev0. I am wating for the skin MR of GU to start some characters for G8M. 

And too bad that Daz did not release a Teen Jayden 7. I hope there will be TJ8 but I do not think so. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,049

These faces look so much more unique that just using Growing Up. Looks like a good product.

edited January 2018
    barbult said:

These faces look so much more unique that just using Growing Up. Looks like a good product.

Thanks :) Oh, it is not only Growing Up, I used the Daz Original Morphs too to make the shapes and faces unique. 
    Most people have those DO morphs as a standard, so I like to utilize them since they offer a wide range of tweaking and they work very well together with other morphs like GU. 

I used them for my shape master products and several characters too but had to include some own custom morphs for the leg parts and hips to reduce those areas. 

Happy tp announce that it has been released today

https://www.daz3d.com/boys-for-growing-up-for-genesis-8-male

• And purchased. Thank you very much. 

And purchased. Thank you very much. 

I thank you yes Hope you like it