Teen morphs for gen4 models?

ToobisToobis Posts: 932
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is there a way to get morphs for vic 4 and m4 for mid to late teen years? I need some of these for some high school murder mystery comics I want to do.

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,250
    edited December 1969

There are some Genesis teens in the WiP stage from Thorneworks. No idea when they will be out, and they may be more in the Young Teen range. Late teens can probably be dialed, although having a single target to start from is useful.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    edited December 1969

Toobis said:
    Is there a way to get morphs for vic 4 and m4 for mid to late teen years? I need some of these for some high school murder mystery comics I want to do.

I'm going to assume you have Morphs++ for both Victoria 4 and Michael 4

I've found cautious use of the "Face Young" morph (along with a touch of Face Round) can help face morphs. Young also works well on the bodies. Teen faces are still a bit on the round/soft side compared to adults.

If you have Aiko4 and Hiro4, light use of those morphs (no more than 5%) can help as well, and Stephanie Petite helps keep young teens from looking too busty (though, I have to say, moderately busty mid-teens do exist and are probably more common than most people want to admit, if my 12 year old daughter's friends are anything to go by.)

I've found the more difficult part for creating teens is the skin texture. Most skins are for adults, and the amount of body hair on guys (especially facial hair) can make an otherwise great young teen look substantially older. I know there's a lot of complaining that there aren't enough skin textures with a lot of body hair, but there aren't all that many with the light amounts a teen would have either.

However, that said, take a look at the characters by Thorne and Sarsa, many of which have a youthful quality, even if they aren't outright kids. Also there is Teen Ashley for V4 here at Daz, and several collections of teen boy morphs (but not skin textures) over at Poser Addicts.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited June 2012

Tindra Thompson is a beautiful V4/A4 character who comes in 3 ages/sizes which are young, teen, and adult.

Sabrina Blinker V4-Elite-S4 she can be a cute, young little bundle of joy, a sweet & kind or sassy & rebellious teen, or a sexy, mean Gothic, or just plain sweet & sexy adult (also comes with a Genesis version, but you must send an email asking for the files).

Ultimate Teenagers for M4. Everything you need to create teenage males based on Michael 4 (with Morphs++).

Teen Ashley for V4.

A very short list for ya.

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799
    edited December 1969

Toobis said:

I'm going to assume you have Morphs++ for both Victoria 4 and Michael 4

I've found cautious use of the "Face Young" morph (along with a touch of Face Round) can help face morphs. Young also works well on the bodies. Teen faces are still a bit on the round/soft side compared to adults.

If you have Aiko4 and Hiro4, light use of those morphs (no more than 5%) can help as well, and Stephanie Petite helps keep young teens from looking too busty (though, I have to say, moderately busty mid-teens do exist and are probably more common than most people want to admit, if my 12 year old daughter's friends are anything to go by.)

I've found the more difficult part for creating teens is the skin texture. Most skins are for adults, and the amount of body hair on guys (especially facial hair) can make an otherwise great young teen look substantially older. I know there's a lot of complaining that there aren't enough skin textures with a lot of body hair, but there aren't all that many with the light amounts a teen would have either.

However, that said, take a look at the characters by Thorne and Sarsa, many of which have a youthful quality, even if they aren't outright kids. Also there is Teen Ashley for V4 here at Daz, and several collections of teen boy morphs (but not skin textures) over at Poser Addicts.
    That's, pretty much what I do. Aiko 4 & Stephanie 4 make great teen girls while Michael 4 & Hiro 4 (like we had much choice without a David 4) makes decent teen boys. And the young morphs make it all the better looking.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

For M4, you can check out Ashley International M4 : http://www.daz3d.com/shop/ashley-international-m4/ (just released the M5 version that has more faces better body morphs and scaling)

Santo International has a few faces: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/santo-international-for-m4/

Also you can check out the morphs in my poseraddicts' store (will require M4 and H4):

http://shop.poseraddicts.com/index.php?act=viewAff&affId=114