Breast Utilities for Genesis 3 Female(s) [Commercial]

SotoSoto Posts: 1,438
edited January 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Hi!

Just wanted to let you know my new product is now in the store! I hope you enjoy it! laugh

https://www.daz3d.com/breast-utilities-for-genesis-3-female-s

DETAILS:

A huge set of options to enhance Genesis 3 Female(s) breasts.

All morphs (except Projection) come with individual Left and Right dials for asymmetrical control and a total of 173 mixable options.

All options include its respective card for easy visual recognition.

The set is also a Merchant Resource; you can use the included morphs to enhance your own Genesis 3 Female characters.

This set includes:

SHAPES:

32 full breast shapes, from flat chest to big sized, from firm to gravity, from realistic to idealized... Combine them and create your own looks.

ADJUSTMENTS:

Detailed morphs to enhance specific details.

HD NIPPLE MORPHS:

A collection of 10 nipple HD morphs for detail and realism.

PROJECTION MORPHS:

Corrective morphs to help you avoid the "vacuum" effect and pokes on Autofited clothing. Projection morphs affects the clothing shape only, not the character.

RANDOMIZER SCRIPT:

Script to randomize shapes and details in many ways: Select small shapes, big shapes, details, or all at once. Add subtle amounts of random asymmetry to increase realism and as a bonus, the Nipple Tip morph to add that final touch when needed. All randomizer options come with a control dial to adjust the desired strength, allowing you to go from very subtle, to extreme shapes.

Post edited by Soto on

Comments

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075

After the G8 version -> Instabuy!

• SotoSoto Posts: 1,438

Wow thanks!! laughyes

• Have purchased the G8F version and like it a lot. So the G3F version is highly recommended to everybody still using G3F mostly. Me I might wait until it get discounted in some months as I do not use G3F that often anymore. Given the fact that those morphs might not be completely different from their G8F counterpart, a little additional discount for purchasers of the G8F version would have probably made me purchase right away ;-)

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,029

Have purchased the G8F version and like it a lot. So the G3F version is highly recommended to everybody still using G3F mostly. Me I might wait until it get discounted in some months as I do not use G3F that often anymore. Given the fact that those morphs might not be completely different from their G8F counterpart, a little additional discount for purchasers of the G8F version would have probably made me purchase right away ;-)

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,029

i fully agree about the discount part, and because there is none, to wait until this product goes on sale later ...

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,728
    edited February 2018

I bought it immediately. I don't know who told you to do a Genesis 3 version, but after using the Genesis 8 version, I longed to have those options for G3. Bravo Hellboy!

If Valzheimer would make Wear Them All for G8, then I might start using her more, but I'm so spoiled by being able to easily use anything I own on G3 (even high heels with a little work). G8's advertised superior compatibility is a joke. I haven't had to deal with Autofit breaking morphs since Genesis 2. Really?

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • Have purchased the G8F version and like it a lot. So the G3F version is highly recommended to everybody still using G3F mostly. Me I might wait until it get discounted in some months as I do not use G3F that often anymore. Given the fact that those morphs might not be completely different from their G8F counterpart, a little additional discount for purchasers of the G8F version would have probably made me purchase right away ;-)

Totally agree. I purchased the G8 version and felt a loyalty discount would be offered. So as stated above I will wait for an on sale offering. 

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,075

Why is it that folks think they are entitled to a loyalty discount on every product a vendor sells? I don't see people complaining about loyalty discounts for every hair product, clothing product, or character from vendors.

• SF-DesignSF-Design Posts: 986
    edited February 2018
    fastbike1 said:

Why is it that folks think they are entitled to a loyalty discount on every product a vendor sells? I don't see people complaining about loyalty discounts for every hair product, clothing product, or character from vendors.

yes second that! I do offer loyalty discounts from time to time but not for every product I am releasing. 
    I do not get loyalty discount at my hairdresser, so why here for every product? New products get released always with 30% discount, sometimes with 40. 
    And along a new release other items of the vendor are discounted as well. I think that is a lot of discounts. 
    And I really do not expect loyalty discounts for every product I purchase even when I have purchased lots from the same vendor already.
    You do not get such discounts on most parts of life, it is habit and expectation in particular when it comes to 3D products. 

But your product looks nice! 

Post edited by SF-Design on
  • SF-Design said:
    fastbike1 said:

yes second that! I do offer loyalty discounts from time to time but not for every product I am releasing. 
    I do not get loyalty discount at my hairdresser, so why here for every product? New products get released always with 30% discount, sometimes with 40. 
    And along a new release other items of the vendor are discounted as well. I think that is a lot of discounts. 
    And I really do not expect loyalty discounts for every product I purchase even when I have purchased lots from the same vendor already.
    You do not get such discounts on most parts of life, it is habit and expectation in particular when it comes to 3D products. 

But your product looks nice! 

I don't expect it either it is nice when it happens but I don't expect it or think I deserve it all the time sorry if anyone disagrees or is offended and we do get other discounts on vendors older products sometimes crazy discounts 

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

This product is really great, I use the G3 and G8 version.

The G8 version has additional some seperate Areola HD morphs. I do a lot of images with G3 characters and miss this this morphs a lot.

Would it possible to update th G3 version with the seoerate seperate Areola HD morphs? This would be really great!

Thanks

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038
    edited August 2018

uupppps wrong thread... Just saw the HD morphs are from Breast Control ;)
    But your nipple HD morphs are great, too ;)

Post edited by Hurdy3D on
  • ColemanRughColemanRugh Posts: 511
    edited August 2018

This product is fantastic.

I was mis-using it.

Post edited by ColemanRugh on
    edited August 2018

I was wrong - my apologies

edited August 2018

I was wrong - my apologies

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

So, does this cover those common types "apples, lemons, apricots, pears, volcanoes, east west" etc.?

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 493
    edited March 2022

Hellboy & All,

I purchased this product yesterday and installed it today.  The product page states that there are 32 full breast shapes and shows thumbnails of them but I can't figure out how to access any of the 32 shapes from the window that pops up when the script is launched.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Solved - I found the morph sliders in the Parameters tab and Shaping tab.

Post edited by jjoyner on