DeCrackifier!!

Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
edited January 2018 in The Commons

I laughed so hard I almost cried... at work no less!!!!

Great product, very much needed. Great name for the product. what more needs to be said?

https://www.daz3d.com/sy-decrackifier-for-genesis-8

Post edited by Rashad Carter on

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,795

LOL you're late to the show, there was one for g3 already some time ago, it came up from some now buried thread about very unconfortable backside issues of clothes in some promos

• More DeCrack cracking-up craic.

And now back to work for you, Mr Carter. No slacking!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

I had to have it. Men’s underwear is super clingy....

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

...so are ladies' slacks/leggings.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

I need to buy it too. It was a problem when I rendered the image in my avatar because a cop with Daisy Dukes on...well that's just not practical.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Looks very practical.  I will have to look into getting it when I have the funds but that should be soon.

..could have called it the Wedgie Wrangler.

I like the term power wedgie. I have to find occasion to work that into a conversation

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834
    edited January 2018

Ha!  Well not too many posterior shots, I'll have to be careful with mirrors!

If they made something like that for shirts though, I’d buy it in a second!

Example: put loose flannel shirt on G8F for retro 50s ad.  Keyword “loose.”  Looks ridiculous!  Like it’s sprayed on and painted red flannel.  

If they made something like a “Shirt front fixer for G8F" (I’m new to the fun so most chars G8) they could make a lot of money... Hint Hint! 

Anyway if problem does creep up (the bottom?) product on wishlist just in case!  ; )

Post edited by Tynkere on
    edited January 2018

...in the old Gen3 days they had what were called "spandex" figure morphs which had less definition in the "problem" areas so clothing wouldn't have that "saran wrap" look.

Another way would be to use a different piece of clothing that has a looser fit as a Geoshell and fit the shirt to that,  I use the MFD for the particular figure figure I am using as a geoshell to help eliminate the "divot" that can appear in knee length skirts when fitting from one generation of Genesis to another.

Sickleyield also has some fit utilities that help with this as well.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

I wish they’d just make a box shirt shape for G8m and g8f. I think with you he way confirming clothing clings it’s never going to look good until the shape underneath is less shaped.

edited January 2018

...maybe someone could revive the "spandex" shapes for Genesis?  Or develop less defined upper body and hip (butt) morphs.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I need to buy it too. It was a problem when I rendered the image in my avatar because a cop with Daisy Dukes on...well that's just not practical.

Daisy Dukes are really short shorts. Not wedgy pants. lol Just sayin'. :P

• TynkereTynkere Posts: 834
    edited January 2018
    kyoto kid said:

...in the old Gen3 days they had what were called "spandex" figure morphs which had less definition in the "problem" areas so clothing wouldn't have that "saran wrap" look.

Another way would be to use a different piece of clothing that has a looser fit as a Geoshell and fit the shirt to that,  I use the MFD for the particular figure figure I am using as a geoshell to help eliminate the "divot" that can appear in knee length skirts when fitting from one generation of Genesis to another.

Learned a new tool with geoshell.  Will have to check it out!  Sorry to have to ask, but a quick search has members here referring to MFD in passing (usu with V4) or older products at Rendo.  D-former or something?  I haven't had much luck using that one.

Anyway, thank you for replies-- esp. geoshell tip.  Now off to try it out.  : )

--Bruce 

Post edited by Tynkere on

Daisy Dukes are really short shorts. Not wedgy pants. lol Just sayin'. :P

I know, but some people use Daisy Dukes for any tight fitting pants on male or female. laugh

Tynkere said:
    kyoto kid said:

Learned a new tool with geoshell.  Will have to check it out!  Sorry to have to ask, but a quick search has members here referring to MFD in passing (usu with V4) or older products at Rendo.  D-former or something?  I haven't had much luck using that one.

@ Serene Night

Saran Wrap!  Yes, styles change, but don't think even the 'hipster' look is that tight.

Anyway, thank you for replies-- esp. geoshell tip.  Now off to try it out.  : )

--Bruce 

I think it might be Morphing Fantasy Dress (MFD) she is using.

edited January 2018

...and each version of Genesis has one, Including G8. You need to use the one that's compatible with the Genesis figure you are using for the geoshell.

...oh, another possible name, The Wedgie Wizard.

• ScarletX1969ScarletX1969 Posts: 587
    edited January 2018

I've never even heard of this but this is probably one of the most descriptive and hilarious names of a product I've ever seen.  My mind went somewhere else...lol.

Post edited by ScarletX1969 on
  • BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    Tynkere said:

Ha!  Well not too many posterior shots, I'll have to be careful with mirrors!

If they made something like that for shirts though, I’d buy it in a second!

Example: put loose flannel shirt on G8F for retro 50s ad.  Keyword “loose.”  Looks ridiculous!  Like it’s sprayed on and painted red flannel.  

If they made something like a “Shirt front fixer for G8F" (I’m new to the fun so most chars G8) they could make a lot of money... Hint Hint! 

Anyway if problem does creep up (the bottom?) product on wishlist just in case!  ; )

There already are, from the same vendor: 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

And the thing is, while dForce and clever use of dformers and scaling can sometimes do the job, they all take like 1000x as much work and ... often don’t work.

edited January 2018

The problem I have with this product- is while it does fix the clingyness of the rear area, it seems to emphasize how little fixed the rest of the pants are. LOL. The waistband area in particular looks odd super tight while the pants puff out in the wedgie area. Now it looks like air is trapped in the back of a pair of tight pants.

Post edited by Serene Night on