Viki Odintcova

cclesuecclesue Posts: 420
edited January 2018 in The Commons

Your challenge of the day.

I would gladly spring for something that looked like the face and form of Russian model Viki Odintcova. https://www.facebook.com/vikiodintcova/

I'm not one to buy a character just because they "look like" so and so celebrity. In fact, most of the time I eschew such and look for original figures with character such as the stuff Saiyaness produces for the female side of things and a bunch of others create for the male side of things. I suppose I could dial in a near miss on any number of female Genesis 3 or eight figures but the face alludes me.

Post edited by cclesue on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

Dang, I'd like a product based on her also. thanks for the link.

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481

There are tons of hi res images on Google of this poor, unfortunately ugly girl. LOL! I mean, she makes me want to go smack Natalie Portman she is so ugly. Geez.  Given the great ammount of photo reference out there yu might try using FaceGen for the likeness?

This lost a lot of likeness when I replaced the eyes for some reason.

Viki O

Another pass.

Round 2

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Greybro said:

There are tons of hi res images on Google of this poor, unfortunately ugly girl. LOL! I mean, she makes me want to go smack Natalie Portman she is so ugly. Geez.  Given the great ammount of photo reference out there yu might try using FaceGen for the likeness?

I don't find her ugly at all; a little different in looks, but different than so many cookie-cutter shapes and faces (in the real world) I welcome her looks.

Well this went somewhere a lot more Kim K. I rebuilt the Facegen character from new. larger photos.

Like KKW

nicstt said:
    Greybro said:

I don't find her ugly at all; a little different in looks, but different than so many cookie-cutter shapes and faces (in the real world) I welcome her looks.

Ummm, you missed my sarcasm. She's freakin gorgeous! It takes a lot of woman to make me want to go smack Natalie Portman whom I personally find very beautiful.

• ebergerlyebergerly Posts: 3,255
    Greybro said:

Ummm, you missed my sarcasm. She's freakin gorgeous! It takes a lot of woman to make me want to go smack Natalie Portman whom I personally find very beautiful.

Guess I missed your sarcasm too. I thought you were joking when you said Natalie Portman is beautiful. surprise

ebergerly said:
    Greybro said:

Guess I missed your sarcasm too. I thought you were joking when you said Natalie Portman is beautiful. surprise

Ouch. Anyway, I think this Viki Odintcova is stunning.  I think I am going to try a Genesis 2 character to see if I can get a better likeness which is often the case due to more polys than in G3F.Vi

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Greybro said:
    nicstt said:
    Greybro said:

The image posted made her look unusual; looking at other images, yeh, she's beautiful, but not so different from millions of other beautiful women.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

She looks like a DAZ model come to life but that is because of makeup mostly. I think one of the renders earlier on this thread page looks like Natalie Wood.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,322

I think one of the renders earlier on this thread page looks like Natalie Wood.

yes, finally,  I had seen Greybro's images and thought she looked familair but couldn't place her,  and wasn't aware of the real Viki she was based on.  Unique morph either way.  Good job. 

• gederixgederix Posts: 390

If you like her you should check out Aleksandr Mavrin's work, she is but one of his models. Instagram, youtube, his portfolio website...

• Beautiful!

• Grey

I still am interested in the textures. I would like to try them out in VaM.

This was as close as I could get.

Viki.jpg
    2558 x 1374 - 148K

I completely lost this file but I should rebuild her now that FG supports 8.1. Still lots of reference and I have learned a few new tricks.

dhokama_5a5e52abf5 said:

Grey

I still am interested in the textures. I would like to try them out in VaM.

This was as close as I could get.