Gunnery Outpost on sale now! [Commercial]

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited January 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Who doesn't love a cannon! Well the enemy of course. But hey nobody asked them to attack our planet so they can eat plasma. 

This set has a Big Defensive Cannon that rotates 360 on the Y axis and elevates on the X axis. As a prop it can be mounted just about anywhere. The base has opening/closing doors and a lift from the garage to the top.

For larger ships the front of the garage is removable to create an open bay.  Hope you have fun blowing stuff up! 

Pop8 .jpg
1300 x 1000 - 839K
Pop7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 540K
Pop2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 802K
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,757

Purchased, but where's my train? lol

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024

I know!!! And also have to pack up this outfit for Genesis 8, I need more hours!!!

PopA.jpg
    1615 x 2100 - 1M
  • OMG!! Love the Hornet costume!!! I can't wait to see that hit the store!! And waiting to get paid to pick up the Gunnery Outpost! Keep up the great work!!!
  • wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    AntMan said:

Who doesn't love a cannon! Well the enemy of course. But hey nobody asked them to attack our planet so they can eat plasma. 

This set has a Big Defensive Cannon that rotates 360 on the Y axis and elevates on the X axis. As a prop it can be mounted just about anywhere. The base has opening/closing doors and a lift from the garage to the top.

For larger ships the front of the garage is removable to create an open bay.  Hope you have fun blowing stuff up! 

I finally got mine, thanks!

-- Walt 

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

May I just say that I think your items are fantastic. One more vendor to add to my favorites...the list grows long ;)

Laurie

• Any word on the progress of the Hornet?
  • Nice, great looking asset.

The Hornet is in testing now. So far so good.

• I love your take on stuff! I can't wait for income taxes to get here!

One question. How do I get the WHOLE gun turret by itself?
    Struggling to separate it from the base.

BUT, you did the most genious thing ever and made an actual inside of the base.

That's what I meant by having any kind of insides. I'm loading it with goodies.

Love how the exterior ventings/tubning is also on the inside.

I had to move the groundplane lower to get rid of the piles of dirt/rockage.

Well done. It's the details that count. 

Also, I wish you would create a tutorial for other PAs on how to do such resource light products.

Maybe license that to Daz and let them create some sort of guide.
    Share the knowledge.

Thanks!

Because it had to move in two directions the gun is made up of several parts one for the up and down and one for the rotation horizontal. They load as part of the set but are only parented together so they can be unparented and saved as a scene subset. Not sure if that helps? Of course if you exported it into Hexagon for instance any single part of a mesh can be grabbed copied and exported on it's own. As long as all other parts are deleted or easier still hidden they will not be exported jut the parts you want. re import into DS and apply the textures by copy/paste. You need to make the new prop texture a iray texture first, generic iray, then paste.

Oh okay. I'll do that first method.

I didn't think about the movement options. Silly me.