Tiefling and dragonborn

I would love to see a product that would be able to more closely represent a tiefling's thick tail (as oposed to the thin devil tail seen on many products) I convincing looking dragonborn would be awesome as well. This kind of thing seems to be right up a Vendor like RAWArt's alley. *hint hint*

Comments

• The thing is, those specific names are copyrights/trademarks of Wizards of the Coast (Dungeons and Dragons publisher), so some other names would have to be used.
  • obviously. but when trying to describe what one would be looking for that would be the best well known example. 

• I want more dragonesque fantasy humans like dragonelle for G3 female, tifflin tails and dragonesque features for G8, like the aliens and fantasy morphs pack

• Would love to see dragonborn especially!

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

"Do you like tiefling?"

"I don't know, I've never tiefled."

• I will be taking on a Dinosaur/Dragon-like character. It will be similiar to Dragonborn but a bit more dinosaur like features but still a humanoid. However it won't be a morph but a stand-alone character to have better quality geometry and less fingers and toes.

• I will be taking on a Dinosaur/Dragon-like character. It will be similiar to Dragonborn but a bit more dinosaur like features but still a humanoid. However it won't be a morph but a stand-alone character to have better quality geometry and less fingers and toes.

I figured the Genesis characters would be very restrictive in terms of geometry, though I was still hoping for a G3/G8 character so I can more easily add morphs, use existing poses & outfits. Seems like you'd almost need add-on geometries to the base Genesis figures to make a dragonborn work.

But I swear I'm not complaining about anyone making a dragon-like humanoid, even if it will be a stand-alone character, because I've been waiting for one a long time! So, thank you very much for working on it!!

• The main problem with doing a morph would be maintaining expressions and the inability to adjust the weight maps. I was wanting to stray a bit more away from a human than what a morph would probably allow with the level of detail I want to keep. I do plan on making a lot of additional products for the character though. Armor, clothing, weapons, equipment, different textures and shapes, and a large pose collection I have planned to do. If there's anything that you would like to see for this character, please feel free to request it.

Here's an early WIP of my vision for this style of character.

• That looks INCREDIBLE! Very excited!

In terms of shapes, would love to see a feminine shape for the same character (not necessarily boobs, but perhaps a slimmer version), tail-less option, beak/mouth shape options, ability to elongate the spikes around the mouth and on the head.

But, wow. Wow, just beautiful work so far. Can't wait!

• Another thing that comes to mind is that Jack L Chalker's "Wellworld" space-opera novel series had, as one of its alien races, a dinosaur-like race resembling an allosaurus (I think it was) reduced down to smaller-than-a-human sized, and with more-usefully-sized arms attached.  I'd LOVE to have something like that for my own space-opera stories.

• The main problem with doing a morph would be maintaining expressions and the inability to adjust the weight maps. I was wanting to stray a bit more away from a human than what a morph would probably allow with the level of detail I want to keep. I do plan on making a lot of additional products for the character though. Armor, clothing, weapons, equipment, different textures and shapes, and a large pose collection I have planned to do. If there's anything that you would like to see for this character, please feel free to request it.

Here's an early WIP of my vision for this style of character.

It's here! It looks great, although I want to see what add-ons there will be before buying. My characters are usually mostly clothed.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I second this emotion. A Dragon born would have as much detail but less bulky and less dinosaur-like. More dragon like than Carnomoloch but damn THAT IS A GREAT FIGURE!

• The figure above looks great!  I really could use a dragonborn figure that I can put armor on etc.  What is the name of the figure above?  Can you put armor and clothing on him?

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,114
    @Aeternali The figure is: https://www.daz3d.com/carnomoloch-character-and-outfit

I don't have it, so I don't know how well it would wear other outfits. But the store is currently discounted today.